Monday 9 December 2013

An early bedtime and pyjama punishment regime imposed on Simon by strict aunty Beatrice




I thought you might like to read about the bedtime schedule I impose on my nephew Simon.  

He was in great danger of going off the rails and ruining his life before I became involved in his life and introduced him to an early bedtime and pyjama punishment. Now, at the age of seventeen, he goes to bed on school nights at 6.30. I collect him from school at 3.30 as if he was a toddler and as soon as we arrive home I supervise bath time and dress him in his pyjamas ready for bed. 

My neighbour Miss Fulbright, makes his pyjamas especially for him. She chooses the most ridiculously babyish patterned material of winceyette brushed cotton to make his pyjamas from and I can tell you that he absolutely hates wearing them, especially the footed jammies she makes for him. 

He looks so crestfallen each afternoon, as I button him into his little boy pyjama jacket and tug up his pyjama bottoms. Once he is safely dressed in his pyjamas he goes across my knee for his first bedtime spanking. I like to spank him as soon as he is in his pyjamas to remind him that he is just a little boy being punished. 

He then settles down to his homework until I call him for his supper at 5.30. At 6 o’clock he brushes his teeth and presents himself to me. It is then that I take him across my knee for his second bedtime spanking. After his spanking, I sit him up and he receives a cuddle from aunty before I take him by the hand and lead him upstairs to tuck him into bed. 

His bedtime is set at no later than 6.30 but usually, it is about 6.20 when I tuck him in and kiss him night-night.

The bedroom is strictly functional. There are no electronic distractions, just a child's two foot six wide bed and a chair that I sit in to read him a bedtime story. His curtains are made from blackout material and ensure no daylight can penetrate once they are fully drawn. This is particularly helpful during the lighter nights as Simon is reluctant to go to beddy-byes when there is still daylight for many hours. 

I use a nightlight to read to him but once this is turned off, his bedroom is left in total darkness to help induce a long, healthy nights sleep.

On Friday night his routine is exactly the same, he is bathed and dressed in his pyjamas at his usual time. I did experiment with letting him stay up until 7 o’clock, but since he was so used to his earlier bedtime he became tired and irritable so I reverted to his normal weekday bedtime. 

On Saturday I like him to be ready for bed by 3 pm for a 5 o’clock bedtime. Miss Fulbright and her sister come for afternoon tea at 4 o'clock each Saturday and they enjoy seeing Simon dressed in his babyish pyjamas since after all, she is the one who has kindly sewed them for him. 

Last Saturday for some reason, Simon, despite a telling off, had a tantrum and absolutely refused my attempts to get him ready for beddy-byes dressed in a lovely pair of lemon-coloured bunny rabbit pyjamas made from the softest winceyette material you could imagine. I desperately wanted him to wear them especially to greet the Fulbright's as they love to sit him upon their laps and cuddle him admiring his jim-jams.

Sadly, instead, he ended up in tears across my knee. He was still sobbing when the Misses Fulbright arrived and I am afraid I had no choice other than to make him crawl upstairs like a fractious toddler might and put him to straight to bed well before 4 pm. 



It was such a shame as he looked so sweet in his bunny jim-jams and the Fulbright's were obviously disappointed at having to wave him off to bed so early. 

I have promised to take him around to their house one afternoon to visit for tea when I will take several pairs of his jim-jams that he can model to make up the disappointment to them. 

On Sundays, I prefer him to be wearing his pyjamas by noon. He is bathed and pyjamaed as soon as we return home from church and I like him to be in safely tucked up in bed for 4 pm ready for school on Monday. 

If anyone has some ideas as to how I can develop his bedtime regime I would appreciate any advice. 

Alternatively, some may think I being too harsh on Simon and maybe I should be more lenient with Simon’s early bedtimes and pyjama punishment?

Please let me know.


Summation of Simon's pyjama and early bedtime regime

Monday-Friday

Pyjamas on by 4 pm, first over the knee spanking 4.05 second over the knee spanking 6.05 bedtime by 6.30 pm

Saturday

Pyjamas on by 3 pm first over the knee spanking 3.05 second over the knee spanking 4.45 bedtime by 5 pm

Sunday

Pyjamas on by Noon first over the knee spanking 12.05 second over the knee spanking 3.45 bedtime by 4 pm

Yours truly

Beatrice Halewood.

26 comments:

  1. Does baby Simon wear nappies?
    Hope he does not wet the bed too often.....
    But am so jealous of him! Wish it was me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Beatrice you are not being too harsh, you should be commended for such loving dedication and consistency. When I was 16 my behaviour was disgraceful. This was primarily due to not having any body looking out for me. I ran wild and free but all the while I was very lonely. Simon is so very lucky, I wish I could turn back the clock and be 16 again. I would find my own Auntie Beatrice, one just like you…
    Lance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a good way to disciplined a boy I went through the same process in pyjamaid at noon time by my strict mommy not question asked Everytime a took a nap in the afternoon in the couch on the living room I wake up already naked with my mom seating next to me she already got my pyjamas in her shoulder and Tell me mommy is going to pyjamaid I used to refused is too early she spanking my naked but and make me obey her finally I didn't have not choice and let her do it I was on bed by fourt pm

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing a very good job Beatrice. Bunny rabbit jimjams are perfect nightwear for a rebellious 16 year old as well as his daily spankings. Putting him to bed early at weekends is a good idea as far too many people let their offspring run amok at weekends. Being tucked up in bed at nice and early removes this problem. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this regime well as a teenager as soon as I arrived home from school my Mum would undress me and put me in the bath. Afterwards it would be straight into my yellow bunny rabbit pyjamas and I would be given an early tea. Mum would then take me upstairs and it would be bedtime. The blackout curtains would be already drawn and I would have to get into bed and Mum would then put me down to sleep it would be 5pm. In the summer holidays and weekends bedtime would be around 4pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember it well my early bedtimes. As soon as arrived home from school I had to get undressed ready for my bath. My mum would then dress me in my pyjamas after she had bathed me and I would be given my tea around 5pm. Bedtime was always by 7pm. In fact I was still been put to bed at 7pm when I was a teenager. When it was school holidays most days I would be bathed and in pyjamas by 3pm and put to bed at 4pm latest

      Delete
  6. How old were you when this happened, and how old were you when it stopped, if it has?

    ReplyDelete
  7. doing a great job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. doing a great job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am morning evening for week long early bedtime punishment on
    18 hours this punishment have ich von my woman . A'm 46 jear old but my behavior is 10 jear old and my wifi give my as a 10 jear old punishment .spanking with early bedtime for a week . I from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fortunately I don’t get early bed times I am very soundly spanked and caned OTK with nursery cane when naughty sitspots caned!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Paul, if you are spanked and caned you deserve early bedtimes.

      Delete
  11. No I would tolerate early bed times it is punishment enough being caned bare bottom over the knee it is a very humiliating and childish punishment also very painful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is the kind of routine I should have.
    Although I am suppose to be a Adult,I still very much behave like a child,and at my age I should know better.
    My dear Mother certainly believed in regular bedtimes when I was growing up as did my ex wife.
    Please feel free to ask me any questions,despite my naughtiness I am am very truthful and honest person thanks for reading this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betrice you may be a little hard on Simion two spankings in one evening ? depends what you are spanking him with hand ok but if hair brush or strap one session should be enough?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Auntie Betrice
    You so remind me of my Mummy and my ex Wife,as I to started to get into michievous and mixed with the wrong company,so my Mummy straight away put back into school short trousers,and not only collected me from school but also took me there,having to hold her hand if I resisted a firm few smacks across the back of my legs soon put that right,when I got home it would be bath pjamas which of course were very little boyish and babyish.
    My bedtime was put back to 630pm week days,Saturday was 6pm Sunday because I had school the next day was at 5pm ready for bed at 430pm,during the week Monday to Friday I would be put across my Mummys lap for a bedtime smacked bottom,Saturday and Sunday like Simon I would get two smacked bottoms.
    So I for one think you are right in the way you deal with your Nephew as that is what us boys need a Firm but Fair Aunts Mummys to keep us on the straight and narrow,with a proper routine

    ReplyDelete
  15. i so need strict disipline my regular spanker not avaible any more need to go over someones knee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. anybody ever experinced the nursery cane otk? or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I think Simon obviously should also be diapered. That way, there will never be a complaint that he has to potty. Of course the diapering should be after his second spanking, which would be on his naughty bare bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am due for for a a very sound hairbrush spanking bare otk later today I know I will kick howl and squirm and make a fuss all day waiting for my naughty bottom to be spanked is as bad as the spanking?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beatrice what do you use to spank Simon with hope it is a proper spanking with strap or hair brush and not just a few smacks with your hand? Naughty boys like me and him need the sting of the brush to curb our naughty behaviour?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alternatively, you can brave up to your spouse and lay your reservations to them about suspicious cheating. If the feedback you receive is that their activities were centered on work, the stakes are that they’re cheating with a colleague. If your partner's insincerity becomes unbearable simply reach out to this Genius software hacker via {hackingloop6@gmail .com}, he's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647. This hacker will assist you with remote access to your partner's phone activities and expose whatever cheating activities going on on their phones, he is ethical and a reliable hacker, his customer service and efficiency is top-notch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wear women's wincey pyjamas with my collar upturned. I feel pretty like that

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you wear this in public

    ReplyDelete
  23. Of course master.

    ReplyDelete