Saturday 22 December 2012

This was posted last month on the Mister Poll website, "put to bed by younger siblings" which fits in with the story published before. It is tagged Earlybedtimer which is one of the names used by Luc Holly.


John confessed a day to me that the idea of forced early bedtimes as a discipline for a disobedient hubby was from his own mother. His mom told his wife that John needed strict rules of life and that she got him used to be put to bed early while he lived with her until he was 26! He was also spanked bare bottom and bed punished when that was necessary. His younger sister even sometimes babysat him. When he got married, he was relieved and felt finally free. But he began to have a bad behaviour and to do stupid things. So in accordance with the recommendations of his own mom, his wife enforced new rules and he had now even earlier bedtimes than with his mother and me too, purely because of him. But I admit we both were bad boys who needed strict discipline and deserved strong punishments.

Our secretary Rosemary babysat John and me Sunday afternoon. We were both in bed in the room of John. John has now to be in bed in a crib. Myself would sleep in his former bed, near his crib. Step mummy and my wife drove me to John and Ariane for lunch. I was fully dressed and took away a blue floral nightie (one which my stepmother gave me for my birthday), a baby bottle, a toothbrush and my potty. John's mom was also a guest. Rosemary was invited for lunch too but was not here yet. John was already in nightgown, a pink light one. Florence asked Ariane if their hubbies would eat in bed. No, John will take lunch with his nightie but at table. He wore already his nightie only to gain time after lunch. My wife ordered me to prepare my bed and also to undress and put my nightie on. I noticed it was very short but my wife replied that everyone here had already seen me bare bottom in nightie. And since John is already ready for bed, I'd to be too. Ariane ordered John to serve drinks while I'll get me ready for bed and she told me to close shutters and to draw curtains once I'll be undressed. I obeyed.
While undressing, I observed the crib of my friend John. I saw she pink sheets, matched pillows and blankets. I saw also his teddy bear and a rattle. A pacifier was put down on his bedside table. My bed was blue pale with white little rabbits. Once with my nightie on, I went to the window to close the shutters. When leaning over, I caught sight of Rosemary getting out of her car. She also saw me. She told me "hello, baby, your babysitter's coming! I see you're ready for beddy-byes yet. You've to take lunch in bed?" I answered I'll be at table with the others, and John too. She told me more it won't be for a long time since she already enjoyed to put both of us to bed straight after lunch.
John and me we weren't allowed to drink alcohol. We put maids aprons on our nighties because we had to serve dishes to the five women at table. We had to be put to bed without dessert. We kissed nite-nite our wife’s, mom or step mom before marching to bed. The ladies will be at a show in the afternoon while John and me we'll confined in our beds. Instead of coffee, Rosemary gave us baby bottles of sedative tea. From my pillow, I observed John in his crib trough his bars. Then Rosemary put his pacifier in the mouth of John, she tucked us in and ordered we fall asleep immediately.
Our secretary and babysitter came back in our bedroom by 3:30 pm because she heard by the baby phone we were awoken. We were allowed to go to the toilets then she brought us bottles of milk and mashed bananas in bed. Drinking my baby bottle, I had to cough and spat out milk on my pillow and my nightie in spite of my bib. John busted out laughing and soiled also his pillow. Rosemary was very, very angry. She got us out our bed and John stumbled as he left his crib. She took our nighties off, gave us a strong slap on our bare buttocks and sent us to the shower. She soaped us energetically and rinsed us with cold water bawling us out with vehemence. Then she clouted both of us round our naked and wet buttocks, a big and burning spanking. Still stark naked John had to show Rosemary where pillowcases and nightdresses were stocked. We had a corner time in the nude in our bedroom while she removed the pillowslips. She complained for the work we gave her and because our wife’s will be unhappy. John was crying bitterly and I was also moaning because my buttocks were actually painful. After a moment she ordered us to kneel and to beg her pardon. We obeyed still sobbing. Before we brushed our teeth, she gave us sleeping syrup. She finally put us our nighties on and tucked us in again. Before to switch off and to lock us in, she announced me I'll have to sleep by John since the next morning. Since I had my clothes here, I'll go to the office with John. Nite-nite, bad baby boys, and now beddy-byes. See you tomorrow at the office! [To continue]

1 comment:

  1. What a great story. They must have looked so cute in their nighties.

    ReplyDelete