Monday 4 May 2015

Eunice's comment about putting her husband into frilly pink winceyette pyjamas to complete his household chores, certainly seems to have struck a chord. Mrs Edith Bagnel has written to tell me she has been using this form of pyjama punishment for quite some time. I must admit I would have remained ignorant of what a, "ruffle neckline" actually was unless Edith had not included several pictures, although I have only shown a couple to demonstrate for those as clueless as I was. Mr Bagnel is subject to a rather strict Sissy regime but to each their own. Here is Edith's letter.

Dear Eunice




I would like to congratulate you on the way you maintain discipline over your husband. It is very impressive, although I do wonder why you bother to change him into oversized, male striped pyjamas when a large, floral winceyette pair would be equally effective?

I am thirteen years older that my husband and I was under no illusion that he only married me to take advantage of my financially comfortable lifestyle. What a shock he got on our honeymoon, he had assumed that he could wander off down to the hotel bar, when I took him across my lap and smacked his bottom for him until it was burning red and he was whimpering for me to stop he realised married life was not going to be as he thought it was. I opened my suitcase and selected a pair of robust winceyette pyjamas for him to wear. They were pale pink with tiny rosebuds on them, best of all was the high, ruffle neck collar that I delighted in fastening for him before I stepped him into the pyjama bottoms. I ordered room service and had no compunction in making him open the door to the girl who bought the food. he received another surprise when I put him to bed in the bathtub where he spent the night whilst I enjoyed the food.

We have been together now for seven years, and since that very first night he has not worn male outdoor clothes on more than four occasions. I have kept him permanently dressed in pink floral pyjamas for the remainder of that time. Only when he had to have an emergency appendectomy did I relent and allow him to change into a pair of men's pyjamas before the ambulance arrived.

His daily routine begins at 5.30. He showers and puts on the pair of pyjamas that are top of the pile I leave for him in his sleeping space. I should mention here that my husband has never shared a bed with me, he sleeps in what was once a walk in wardrobe where there is just enough room for a small single bed and a three drawer cabinet that I place his daily pyjamas in. All of his pyjamas are made form winceyette, are pink floral and have either a ruffled high neck collar or a Peter Pan style collar, The top button of his pyjamas must always be fastened unless he wants a visit across my knee.

Suitably slippered and pyjamaed, he works quietly in the kitchen until it is time to bring me my morning tea and toast at 8 am.

He has a set of daily chores to perform and I get him to recite them for me as he clears breakfast away so that I can monitor his performance throughout the day.

I make no attempt to conceal his pyjama discipline and my punishment methods of corner time, mouth soaping and spankings, indeed I enjoy nothing better than when, on sunny days, I am entertaining in the garden and he comes out to hang out washing, I call him over and get him to sing a nursery rhyme or two. My mother and sister love to hear him mumble his way through Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star and Mary Had a Little Lamb before chastising him and making him repeat the performance until we are satisfied. Likewise my niece, who is fourteen, has always had complete authority over  him. It is very amusing when she straps him into the garden swing and pushes him higher and higher which he absolutely hates and is quite terrified of. His screams became to alarming for the neighbours so now he is gagged with a dummy tied into his mouth before the fun can begin.
His muffled screams of terror are frightfully funny and have us all in hysterics.

We never tire of finding new ways for my husband to entertain us, one of which is that he now must curtsey to every female of whatever age, each time he is spoken to and thank us. So for example my niece will say, "Uncle bring me a lemonade quickly now," and he will take the hem of his pyjama jacket between his fingers and curtsey replying, " yes Miss Felicity, at once Miss Felicity.
When we are in a playful mood we have him fetching and taking away ridiculous things like a cooking apple and make him eat it.

Of course his bedtime comes around quickly and I send him of to shower at 5pm after he has prepared the evening meal. Sometimes I bath him myself, I enjoy filling the bath with cold water and scrubbing his small body with a nailbrush, once again he has to be dummy gagged to stifle his screams.

He puts on his betimes pyjamas and he goes back to bed no later than six pm. I can only recall three instances in the last seven years when he has not been in bed  by that time so he is used to early bedtimes.
I hope Eunice continues to control her errant husband with pyjamarings and early bedtimes and encourage other women to do the same.





2 comments:

  1. As I hinted a the begining of this post, Mrs Bagnel's approach to pyjama punishment and early bedtimes appear to me to be rather cruel and unkind. Goodness knows, Aunty and Mrs Jacobson can be strict and sometimes they place me in embarrassing situations but they are never unkind or cruel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear wincy, I agree with you most men think house work is a job for women,
      so its appropriate they wear frilly pyjamas or a pretty nightie when doing their
      chores. I have on occasion had cause to spank my little darling but its only
      a token spanking. The humiliation of being put over my knee with his pyjama
      trousers pulled down has him shedding tears of contrition.Eunice.

      Delete