Sunday 13 October 2013

Ready for an early bedtime after being spanked by aunty in the garden

I remember this day very well. It was a Friday afternoon and I had just finished quite a strenuous week at college. Aunty was seated in the garden with her our neighbour Miss Norbury and her friend Mrs Milner whose daughter Emily was playing with my football by throwing it up in the air and catching it. "Ah there you are my pet lamb, I was wondering where you were, and it’s rather late."
" It's only three thirty aunty,” I said, exasperated at being called, "my pet lamb" in front of everyone.
Aunty gave me one of her looks, "nevertheless, I was worried about you. You seem irritable." Aunty turned to the two ladies, "he always becomes irritable when he's tired, don't you my pet lamb?" She said deliberately. I bit my lip. Mrs Milner and Miss Norbury smiled at me as aunty took my hand and pulled me towards her. "I think you need to be in your pyjamas nice and early, there's a clean pair on the ironing board, go and put them on please my pet lamb."  The two women laughed at aunty's words. "I straightened indignantly to my full height which was more than a foot shorter than aunty's. "Now look here aunty I am seventeen, not some...."
Before I could even finish my sentence I found myself being pulled across aunty's lap. Tugging at my trousers she exposed my bare bottom and gave me two sharp spanks across each buttock. I yelled, more in surprise and embarrassment than pain. Aunty paused, leaving me dangling over her lap, the blood rushing to my head.
"Emily darling, would you be a sweetie and fetch me this naughty boys pyjamas? They are on the ironing board, just inside the door there." Mrs Milner's daughter looked at her mother who nodded and she eagerly dashed to complete her chore. "Aunty then continued my spanking. "Are you going to do as you are told and not answer back?" She asked, pausing once again. This time the spanks had been slower and harder, six in total. My backside was already stinging and I knew from experience that aunty still had more to give. I raised my head and found myself looking into Emily's face. She was standing holding my blue winceyette pyjamas. I groaned as I realised Emily could be no more than thirteen. "No answer? Very well I will continue.." I had forgotten to answer aunty. "Aunty please I'm sorry ..." I began. "Too late," she said as she started to really inflict some damage upon my bottom. I squirmed and yelled for aunty to stop, eventually she asked me, "Are you sorry for being a naughty little boy and are going to do as aunty says and put your jimmy-jams on?" This time I was quick to reply, “Yes aunty, I will put my pyjamas on, I'm sorry for being a naughty little boy." Aunty tugged my pants back up and I stood shamefaced, as Emily smirked at me, my pyjamas nestling in her hands. “Now thank Emily for fetching your pyjamas and go inside and put them on, I want to see you back here in pyjamas and slippers in two minutes, off you go."  I dashed off and returned, still buttoning up my pyjama jacket. "Come here", aunty ordered, " you forgot to thank Emily, do it now."
"Thank you for ff.. fetching my pp.. pyjamas for me Emily, it was... it was very kind of you." I stammered.
She laughed, and said cheekily, " You are very welcome pet lamb, now come and play catch with me."
I, a seventeen year old, was forced to endure ten minutes of playing catch with a thirteen year old until aunty called me over. "Say night-night to everyone my pet lamb, I’ve decided you can go straight to bed for your naughtiness." I was completely taken aback by his outrage and was about to respond when I though about my still tingling backside. I stood in front of the two ladies, "night-night Mrs Milner, night-night Miss Norbury," I intoned shamefaced. "Tsk-tsk, here, let me button up your pyjama jacket properly, I don't know." Mrs Milner buttoned my pyjamas up and swatted my backside as I turned away. Peals of laughter ensued from them both. Red faced, I said night-night to Emily and aunty and made my way forlornly into the house and up to bed.
 

4 comments:

  1. when will you finally be put back in nappies and plastic panties. All your stories and pictures show grown men put back in diapers and having early bedtime punishment. But there is no picture of you with a padded bum. Let me say you it's dissapointing...really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch wouldn't be spanking me nowhere and try it to put pajamas on me and tell me what to do you and who's army bitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oll take all those girls on and no spanking for me fuck you

    ReplyDelete