Monday 22 May 2017

Punished Wearing Blue Striped Winceyette Pyjamas


It's now 4 pm on Sunday and I have been ready for bed dressed in my blue striped winceyette pyjamas since 1 pm. I am being put to bed at 5 pm tonight because I embarrassed my aunt this morning when we went shopping. We met Mrs Lister and her daughter and since it was so wet this morning it was decided to take refuge in a nearby cafe. Aunty, Mrs Lister and Catherine who is 14 years old all ordered warming coffee, when I tried to order the same my aunt said, "no, you can have some warm milk instead, coffee makes you too excitable." I was annoyed and told aunty I would have coffee if I wanted to. Aunty said I was a very naughty boy for answering back and I deserved an over the knee spanking. Catherine sniggered and I told her to shut up. "Right young man you will be putting your pyjamas on as soon as we get home and it's bed for you at 5pm all this week." I had to sit quietly while Catherine teased me, "eighteen years old and you have to wear pyjamas when you get home and go to bed at 5pm. What a baby, I think I will come and visit you at 4.30 to see you go to bed." Aunty nodded and said that was a very good idea and she would make sure I was wearing the stripy pyjamas Mrs Lister had given me at Christmas. Aunty says she is going to spank me in front of Catherine and her mum as she should really have spanked me in the cafe. So here I am sitting in my pyjamas just waiting for the doorbell to ring.

9 comments:

  1. A well deserved punishment for a naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he will wear a nappy for bedtime....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pyjamas. Ihad to wear striped pyjamas growing up. I was in them many times early in the day just like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should consider yourself lucky that Aunty didn't invite them back to help you change into your pyjamas. I'm sure it would have been especially embarrassing changing in front of them since you aren't allowed underwear with your pyjamas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely no underwesr with pyjamas was allowed by my mother and aunties.
    They disciplined me no matter who was watching

    ReplyDelete
  6. No underwear should ever be worn with pyjamas or nighties. The routine for males of all ages should be bathed, into clean pyjamas/nightie, tucked into bed good and early no matter what.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am morning for whole week 7 days early bedtime punishment on 17:00 clock after eeting , after working 14 clock at home and most than in pyjama .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well...you certainly deserve all you got...I can only imagine the shame of being well spanked in front of a young girl four years younger! A lesson well earned!

    ReplyDelete