Tuesday 1 November 2016

Teddy tell-tale gets Scottie into more trouble.

This picture is from the Benjamin Britten production of The Turning of the Screw
When I saw the Teddy Bear I was immediately reminded of moggs Scottie series, (Part 8), where Miss Emily has Scottie's Teddy tell her all about his naughty shenanigans after she has tucked him up in bed.  


Scottie can't believe that Teddy has tell-taled on him

"Now then Scottie, you didn't think Miss Emily left without telling mummy how she had arranged for Teddy to make sure you behaved after she had tucked you into bed did you? Teddy told me all about you undoing the top button of your pyjamas and putting your hands under the bedclothes to play with willy-winky.

You silly boy, Teddy tells us all about your naughty behaviour, Teddy thinks that you're not the good little boy you used to be and Teddy wants good Scottie back again, the Scottie that cuddled Teddy in beddy-byes so that Scotties hands couldn't wander like they do nowadays.

Sixteen year old Scottie is a naughty Scottie isn't he?  Shall I tell you what Teddy thinks? He thinks you have been getting ahead of yourself and that mummy should keep you on a tighter rein.

Teddy prefered the days when Scotties pyjama time was 6.30 and he was tucked up snugly in beddy-byes by 7.30. Is Teddy right Scottie? Should mummy take firm action to get well behaved Scottie back again?

Tomorrow I will have a long discussion about your behaviour with Emily and find out if she is willing to help supervise a new bathtime and bedtime regime for you.

For now just do up your pyjama jacket top button and snuggle down and think about your behaviour while I have a word with Teddy.

Will you keep an eye on Scottie for me Teddy? I want to know immediately about any naughtiness from Scottie, will you do that for me Teddy? You will? Thank you Teddy, night-night Scottie and remember, Teddys always watching."


7 comments:

  1. Disobedient boys should always beware… Teddy has been known to tell tales… I always trusted my Teddy… I always had a warm bottom… I always wondered…
    I hope there’s more to come.
    Regards Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More from Aunt Emily please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please more from Aunt Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful!! A perfect addition to the Scottie stories, Wincy. Thank you.

    mogg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be careful, I have been staying up late recently, long past the time aunty wants me in bed. I think my teddy bear is reporting back to her the traitor. If I am in trouble at the weekend I will know who to blame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Teddy would NEVER betray me! We love each other too much that!
    freddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is now well known that teddy bears report back naughty boys indiscretions to the boys mummies.

    ReplyDelete