Saturday 15 October 2016

A Governess for Luc and Jordan. A new Luc Holly story. Part one.

Julianne has hired a Governess, releasing my wife and her mother, Maryse from certain tasks. At 44, I should be past the age of being treated as a baby, but that’s how it is. She will also take care of Jordan my son. He is already 19 but it is decided by my wife that like me, he needs strict discipline.

Julianne called us downstairs, we were ready for beddies, it was 4 o’clock.
“Here are the two naughty boys that I was telling you about. You will be their Governess. As you can  see, I have already made them put on their night clothes so that you can put them to bed straightaway. They look like big boys, you may think, but don't let that deceive you. In reality, they are just little boys, big babies in fact. They need strict discipline and must be kept on a tight rein, otherwise they'll behave badly. No misbehaviour must be allowed to go unpunished, it's the only way they will learn obey.“

Governess Yvette looked at us with pity and contempt. “Oh Julianne. Don't you worry, I believe they will do as I tell them,” she smiled then added, “or suffer the consequences.”

Julianne looked pleased at her words. ”So much the better, you will find that it is necessary. Their behavior has been much better since Luc married me and I took full responsibility for the house and the company into my hands. But it is because I am strict and I do not allow any leeway from my rules whatsoever. For example, as I told you, their bedtime is very strictly observed, they must both be tucked up in their beds by 6 o'clock every day, weekends included.  6 at the latest not one minute past six or I will hold you personally responsible.”

Julianne then spoke to us. “This is Yvette, your Governess She will be taking care of you. You must obey her as if she were me or Mummy. She will be giving you your bath. She will put you to bed to sleep whenever she chooses...before 6, of course. She will be giving you your meals. If you disobey her she will punish you herself."

Jordan asked sulkily “Including spanking? On the bare bum?"
Yvette replied herself. I don’t recall you being given permission to speak little boy, you will be punished for your insolence, but for your information, yes Indeed, young man. Spanking bare bottomed, corner time, mouth soaping anything I see fit.”

Our new Governess crooked a finger under Jordan's chin. “Now, on your knees, with your hands on your head.”

Julianne smiled with satisfaction.  “ I see that Yvette has really taken my instructions on board. As for you Luc you can see that she and I are on the same wavelength. So, you cannot get away with disobedience when Mummy and I are not here.

I wanted to show that I had completely understood.
“C.c..c..certainly, my darling. I am going to obey Governess Yvette just as I do you and your mother, I shall be sensible and I... I shall try not to do anything stupid so that she would not need to punish me.“

Julianne turned to Yvette, “I forgot to say that if Jordan misbehaves and requires punishment then Luc is to be punished similarly since I hold him responsible for Jordan’s behaviour.”

Yvette smiles,”Oh I see, then Luc, you too down on your knees hands on your head, immediately!”

 “I...yes...but…but I would not like you to be too…er… harsh with me.” I stammered as I lowered myself onto my knees in front of Julianne and Yvette.

“I shall be as harsh as I need to be with naughty boys.  I shall make sure you obey me, you know the house rules and you will follow them strictly without exception. I shall not tolerate any deviation, Julianne has given me clear instructions. No leeway ever. No deviation ever. No excuses ever. If you don't like being punished, all you have to do is to obey without a murmur in every way.”

Julianne looked approvingly at her firm tone as Governess continued.
“I think you have both clearly understood. You must speak to me in a respectful way because I have total authority over you in the absence of Mummy. You will be very contrite when speaking to me and you will call me“Miss” each time you speak to me or “Governess”, not Yvette, understand?"

“Yes Miss,” we both replied. Thankfully Governess allowed us to stand up and told us to go outside to fold and bring in the washing.

Jordan still feels aggrieved that his bedtime is at 6pm  but, seeing that he and I must be in bed and asleep at the same time and in the same room, he scarcely has any reason to feel sorry for himself. Governess will certainly punish us if we deserve it.

As we went outside some neighborhood girls, Karin and Maria began to watch us and of course they made fun of us laughing and pointing at us in our night attire.
 “Oh, do you see this? They are in their cosy nightclothes in the garden I suppose they are being punished with early bedtimes again. I wonder how they have been naughty this time?”

Jordan foolishly could not stop himself replying. We are not being punished, just going to bed earlier today.”

The girls continued teasing, one said loudly. “For big babies like them, it’s normal to go to bed early.”

The other girl laughed. “That’s true. They need lots of beddy.byes time, that way the case less trouble, tell me, Baby Jordan, does your girlfriend know that you are ready for bed?”

Jordan shouted at the girls to go away and leave us alone, as I tried to quieten him
“Jordan behave yourself. If Governess hears you about your behaviour we will be punished and you will have deserved it but I should not be punished as well. You know that we could end up being sent to bed tomorrow, all day.”

My son became quite sheepish. “You’re correct  I am sorry, I must apologize to Karin”

Jordan blushed. “Oh.. er… yes… Karin I am sorry.”

Karin looked angry. "That's not good enough. Come and apologise here in front of me.” Jordan hesitated. I told him to do as he was told. He went over to her dragging his feet. “I beg your pardon…” He began.

“Not like that. On your knees in front of us.” Karin ordered. He turned to me, tears welling in his eyes. I told him to obey. Karin insisted “On your knees immediately.”

I had been made to wear a long flannel nightgown for beddies, Jordan had been deemed to be a very naughty boy and had been dressed in his yellow little boy pyjamas that were more appropriate to his behaviour . He knelt in front of the girl of fourteen in his cute pyjamas and  mumbled his excuses whilst sobbing.

“Mmm… because you look so cute in your baby pyjamas I forgive you on this occasion. But,” she added, “you shall tell your Governess of your naughtybehaviour or we will tell her ourselves.”


Luc's Flannel Nightie


Jordans Little Boy Pyjamas

“No Karin, please.” Jordan begged, still on his knees. She resumed her severe approach. “Ah so you have nothing to tell her? She doesn’t need to know you have been cheeky to us?”  “

I intervened again. “Er… excuse me young ladies. We must finish our work and then get to bed. You can be assured I will tell Governess about Jordan’s cheeky behaviour even though it will mean I will be punished also.”

Maria laughed, “ha-ha, It’s true you will both be punished. Hurry off to beddy-byes, you big babies. Night-night and sweet dreams.”

I replied politely” Thank you, young ladies, have a good afternoon and a lovely evening”.

While this was going on, I had finished filling the clothes basket. Good thing too as Julianne rejoined us at this moment. She was talking to Governess.

“Yvette, my dear husband is going to show you to their children's bedroom. He is going to show you in detail how their bedtime routine is organised. You won't forget anything dear, Luc, will you? No bath is required as Maryse already gave them one after lunch before putting them into their lovely night clothes, you can start to bathe them regularly tomorrow.”

“Of course I will do as you ask but er..er..excuse me Julianne, Governess,” I hesitatingly began, “I must tell you that Jordan was cheeky to the girls outside when we were folding the washing, I apologise on his behalf and hope you can forgive him..er.. us.”

Governess stared at me, “I am pleased that you told me Luc, the girls have actually already informed us of Jordan’s bad behaviour, I will take note of your confession and decide how to punish the pair of you later.

“Nervous about our impending punishment, I took Governess upstairs to our room, or as Julianne and Maryse called it, the nursery.

Our new Governess is a beautiful young brunette, of medium size, but healthy, athletic and solidly built. Her brown hair is long. Subsequently, she gathered it mostly in a bun, but that first day it fell freely over her shoulders and down her back. She was wearing a white blouse and a black dress, dark coloured tights and sensible black shoes.

She looked determined, confident and capable enough to enforce strict discipline and punishment on us, the naughty boys.  I was used to being seen by Julianne and Maryse wearing only pyjamas or a nightgown but on this occasion I was deeply embarrassed, the young woman who was seeing me in my nightgown in the middle of the afternoon. She was my new Governess who I had to obey.

I showed her our room, a children’s room in reality and she was the one who was going to put us to bed and it was she who was dressed while I was wearing my long flannel nightgown. She will also get to bathe us every day before nighty-night time and tuck us in with a bedtime much earlier than neighborhood young children and even babies.

Governess was surprised upon entering our room. More a nursery than a boy’s bedroom with infantile wallpaper, teddy bears and soft toys to hug in beddies and most humiliating of all our baby cots.

“Ah, I see you have been made to sleep in baby cots, quite sensible for naughty babies like little Luc and Jordan,” she teased.

“Err..yes... since we  both spend so much time in bed asleep like babies, Julianne thought it was better for us, the bars make it harder to get up out of beddies without permission...Julianne and Maryse do not allow us out of bed once we have been tucked in   Here's my bed … er…cot.”

Governess patted my nightie clad bottom. “I see, and are you ever tempted to disobey, do you have to have your naughty bottom smacked very often?”

I blushed as she lightly caressed my bottom. She then continued exploring the room and opened the top drawer of our dresser.

"Julianne has appeared to have thought of everything, here are all your nighties and pyjamas how feminine they are, I will enjoy getting you ready for beddies after your bath. I'm sure you must look such a cute little boy… or should I say girl when sleeping in your lovely nighties and girly pyjamas.”

Governess Yvette opened the second drawer. "Oh and here are all of Jordan’s little boy pyjamas too. As the young one he gets to be a cute little boy, I think though I would like to see him in some little girls nightclothes, like his pa-pa. Oh and how sweet it is that each of you have their own soft toys, perfect for naughty children to snuggle in beddies with.”

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cots for adults"

My cot, the one in which I’m put to my usual early beddy-byes and frequent early bedtime punishments

Julianne arrived with Jordan. ”Well Governess Yvette, I shall leave these two naughty boys in your capable hands, deal with them as you see fit and report back to me.”

Julianne left and Governess smiled at us. “What should we do now? I think it's naptime for both of you since you're already dressed for bed. But first Jordan needs to be punished for being cheeky to the girls outside.”

Governess sits on Jordan’s cot mattress and taps her lap. Jordan reluctantly drapes himself across her, he know he dare not disobey. She tugs down his pyjama bottoms just enough to expose his bare bottom and then begins a rapid spanking. One two three, one two three. She spanks him three time in quick succession on each buttock six times.

Almost immediately he begins to jerk and thrash around on her lap but she has a firm grip and he wails his displeasure.

I look on fearful for Jordan but also for myself too. Her spanking technique is different to Julianne’s and Maryse.

Jordan is now standing up sobbing and rubbing his bottom, Governess pulls up his pyjamas and orders him to kneel in the corner with his hands on his head, he sobs gently as he lowers himself down. Governess turns to face me. “And now for the pa-pa.”

Governess sits me on her lap and asks me to tell her our bedtime regime as she wants to know exactly how we are made ready for sleepy-byes and put to bed.
It feels strange, me a big boy in age but not in height, sitting on our young Governess’s lap as she fussily buttons up the top button on my flannel nightie.


“We must keep you looking smart even for beddy-byes, now start at the beginning for Governess.”

“I.. err… well… we normally are given our bath, we have to sit in the bath together. Most often, it's Julianne’s mum Maryse who supervises. She undresses us completely herself, then we must place our underwear in the dirty laundry basket and take our day clothes and our shoes and put them in the wardrobe.”

“You don’t leave them here in your nursery?” She asks.
“No, no. Julianne won't let us have day clothes in the nursery...er bedroom. After the bath, whatever time that is, you must put us in our nightclothes and we no longer have the right to wear anything else.“

“Then off to beddy-byes?”

“No, first we have to dine in the kitchen...before the others.”
“In the kitchen? In your nighties?”

“Or in pyjamas, yes, if Julianne, Maryse or the twins have guests, we have to eat in our room but otherwise we usually dine in the kitchen. Today, since we will probably be in beddies before the meal we'll probably eat in bed. It's Julianne
who  usually decides but I suppose it is you now Miss. I...err… I should now fetch our potties to store them in our nightstand.”

“Ah, you have chamber pots?”

"Y…yes... as we are confined in our room we... we can't go to the toilet.”

Governess stood up and we went together to get our potties, then it was time to get into bed.

5 comments:

  1. I love these stories More of them please So jealous of Luc and Jordan to be so well looked after as little boys in their beautiful nightclothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Luc....

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a long period when I was not allowed to use my laptop I have now had the chance to read this story as you have edited it. I did the original translation for luc. I didn't feel able to change it more than absolutely necessary to make sense in English. But your version, using your editorial rights, is so much better! Well done and thank you.
    freddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you should contact him again. There is a another part of his last story that requires translating.

      Delete