Thursday 1 September 2016

Scottie is bathed by Miss Emily. This image reminded me of moggs Scott stories, that I thoroughly recommend.



"Don't be silly Scottie, you're far too dirty after falling into the pond to enter the house. I'll have to strip wash you outside like this, and no, I can't help it if the water is too cold, try and be a brave boy. Now come along, take your hand away so I can clean you everywhere, don't be a baby Scottie. As soon as I have you cleaned up, I'm popping you straight into your pyjamas and putting you to bed. I know very well how old you are and what time it is Scottie thank you. A six o'clock bedtime won't do a fifteen year old any harm at all, and tomorrow you can wear your lovely continental suit when we visit Mr Shawn to get you an extra short haircut."

4 comments:

  1. Great scenario, Wincy, although it looks as though Scottie is well overdue a visit to the barber's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree mogg, well noticed.I have amended my little scenario to incorporate Emily taking Scottie for a haircut first thing the next morning, properly attired of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Miss Emily really knows how to keep young Scott Harris inline and embarrassingly clean…. Love it …

    Regards Stephen..

    ReplyDelete