Sunday 8 May 2016

Pyjama Time by Helen Good

Dear Pyjama Punishment Monthly
I would like to express my admiration for your site; it certainly shows what can be achieved when determined women put their mind to it. One thing puzzles me however: where do people acquire these magnificent dresses and baby outfits, which they seem to own in abundance? I have developed a much less elaborate, and cheaper way of disciplining my young lodger, whilst still reducing him to a babyish state that humiliates him into total obedience. When Timothy first came to stay with me he was untidy, rude and undisciplined. I warned him several times of the consequences if he did not mend his ways, but he continued to misbehave. Eventually my patience snapped when he refused to do his college work in order to watch football on television. I switched off the set, hauled him over my lap and soundly smacked his bottom. Timothy was a small, immature boy, and physically he was no match for me. He begged me to stop smacking him, but I was determined to end his slovenly behaviour. I stripped off his clothes, explaining that naughty boys aren’t allowed to dress and undress themselves. Then I made him put on a pair of delightfully childish pyjamas, yellow winceyette, with a nursery print motif. How Timothy cried as I buttoned up the jacket, and tucked it into the waistband of the trousers! They were too large for him, but I told him he would have to grow into them like other little boys. The change in Timmy, I decided Timothy was too grown up, was almost immediate, wearing his pyjamas he tidies his room, helps clear up after supper, and is generally a much better behaved young boy, concentrating more on his studies than football. I get Timmy ready for bed at 6.00 every evening without fail. He now has quite a selection of pyjamas, all made from soft winceyette and extremely infantile in appearance. My friends come around for whist on Saturdays, and they love to watch as I make him choose a pair of babyish pyjamas to wear, then dress him in, "Timmy's favourites". He gets lots of hugs and cuddles and sometimes forgets his manners, then I resort to the dummy, and have whoever is available to nurse him on her lap while he quietly sucks his dummy. At 8 o'clock he must give everyone a goodnight kiss, and I take him to bed. I decided his bedtime should be at 8 o' clock because that is when he used to watch football on television. I tuck him in under his Thomas the Tank Engine duvet, and tell him what a good little boy he has become. I would recommend the use of pyjamas to anyone who wishes to discipline males cheaply and effectively, as long as they follow these general guidelines. * Always ensure baby's jim-jams are suitably childish or feminine, and slightly too large. Sometimes I put Timmy into a pink floral pair of pyjamas if he is especially naughty. * Spankings should be rare, and performed in front of guests for maximum humiliation. A few slaps on a pyjama-clad bottom will suffice. * Choose a time for the putting on of pyjamas and stay true to it, and the same rule for bedtime. I once wiped the smile from Timmy's face by pulling a pair of Peter Rabbit winceyette pyjamas from my bag for him to wear when I lingered too long at a neighbour's house. * Finally, always make sure chores and duties around the house are completed by him whilst wearing pyjamas, to emphasise your superior female position. Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment