Saturday 30 April 2016

Babified Husband. A strict wife ensures her husband is subjected to humiliating babykins discipilne







When we married, my husband was aware that I was a dominant person who believed in discipline for males, however, I do not think he realised what I had in mind for him as regards his status in our marriage. I didn't want children, I wanted him as my docile, well disciplined, obedient little boy. He was flattered that I had “fallen” for him as he was, and is, a diminutive, young man, several years my junior, whereas I am tall and easily his physical superior and naturally authoritative. Put simply I enjoy ordering him around and humiliating him.

I ensure that he is made to wear infantile clothes on a daily basis and insist on him behaving in a manner that befits his status in my house as the baby of the family. Dressed in his absurd outfits he is required to speak in a soft, "ickle boy", babyish voice and to use a vocabulary appropriate for a very young, shy little boy. I only ever address him as Bunnykins and he must always call me Mummy Dearest or Mummykins. I have trained him to ask permission before entering or leaving a room occupied by “gwown ups”. He must also do this for things such as leaving the dinner table or for example when he needs to go tinkle. “Pwease may I use my potty Mummy Dwearest?”

He has become used to being dressed in his ridiculous babyish outfits that are deliberately designed to degrade and humiliate, but he still blushes with shame at having to act like a young child, particularly in front of others. Of course, I make sure “Bunnykins,” is displayed to a few regular ladies who enjoy the opportunity to tease and humiliate him further, much to his chagrin but to my delight and enjoyment.

Recently, Bunnykins was ironing in the utility room. He was wearing a little boy style white shirt with a Peter Pan collar.  A baby blue ribbon tied into a flounced bow adorned the neckline and he wore burgundy velvet shorts buttoned sweetly onto the shirt that showed a hint of the thick towelling nappies he wore underneath. 

His hairless legs are adorned with knee-length white socks and on his feet are a pair of yellow fur lined little boy bunny rabbit slippers that complete his simple but ludicrously emasculating outfit.

As I came to check on him I noticed the temperature of the iron had far too hot a setting. I bent down and slapped the back of his bare legs. He yelped nervously as I admonished him, “be very careful with that iron Bunnykins,” I threatened, “if you burn my blouse I will put you across my knee do you understand?”

“Y..y...y..ess, mummy dwearest,” he answered nervously, “ Bunnykins is vewy sowwy mummy dwearest,” I smiled indulgently, “That's a good Bunnykins,” and patted him condescendingly on the head, his hair, at my insistence, is cut into a fringe to help emphasise his childish appearance

The dummy pinned to his various outfits is really just to help emphasise his infantile lifestyle.  I find it more amusing and humiliating to make Bunnykins suck his thumb. This I have taught him to do whenever he encounters stressful situations, which is many and often.

The sudden ringing of the doorbell made him very anxious indeed, Bunnykins stress levels soared and his thumb was immediately put straight into his mouth. His thumb sucking became more vigorous and he looked at me fearfully, hoping against hope that I would not make him answer the door.

If Bunnykins is wearing say, his pale yellow romper suit with the little lambs on and I want to display him to a stranger at the door, then I will do so, regardless of any amount of pleading and begging by him. Of course on this occasion, I was having no such nonsense, as I knew full well who was ringing.

“Bunnykins, answer the door at once!” I ordered, making him jump as he removed his thumb reluctantly from his mouth and whispered in his little boy voice, “Yeth mummykins.”
He reached the door just as the doorbell rang a second time.  He opened it a few inches and peered timidly out before my sister Susan pushed open the door and confronted my hapless hubby.

“Bunnykins, what were you thinking taking so long to answer the door? She teased my pathetic hubby. Susan has often seen Bunnykins in his baby clothes, but she can be relied upon to find new ways to tease and humiliate him, which is why I look forward to her visits.  She has the power to make him incredibly nervous and this is the reason he is wearing his towelling nappies, for Susan can, quite literally, frighten poor Bunnykins into wetting himself; humiliating for him, quite delightful for Susan and me.

“Come and give your Aunty Susan a kiss and say hello to me properly,” she said, proffering her cheek to be kissed. He slowly approached her and, removing his thumb from his mouth, Bunnykins managed to give her a timorous peck on the cheek for Susan as she proffered her face to be kissed.

"How vewy nice to thee you Auntie Thusan", he said softly, his eyes lowered to the floor.

She smiled broadly, enjoying the sight of my husband dressed so babyishly and so obviously intimidated by her.

Susana took him by the hand as she sat down, “let me take a look at you Bunnykins she teased, “you look so very smart today, with your sweet baby boy shirt and cute little shorts not to mention your gorgeous slippers.  They are very sweet indeed, but I'm afraid they're not clothes for grown-ups, are they Bunnykins?”

“No Aunty Thusan,” he replied, his face growing red with embarrassment. Her arm entwined his waist and toyed with the big buttons holding his shorts and shirt together."That's correct, only naughty little baby boys wear clothes like these, don't they Bunnykins?”

Poor Bunnykins, could not answer or look her in the face and instead fixed his gaze on his yellow slippers.
"Are you being shy Bunnykins or do you need to go across Aunty Susan's lap for a smacked botty?" She asked, this time more firmly.

"Bunnykins is vewy sowwy. He doesn't want a smacked botty Aunty Thusan." I laughed out loud at his reply as I find it highly amusing to hear Bunnykins refer to himself in the third person.

Susan stroked his hair, and said quite softly, "there-there Bunnykins don't you fret, Aunty Susan didn't mean to frighten you." Then, quite out of the blue she startled both myself and more amusingly Bunnykins by clapping her hands sharply and announcing.

"Teapot, song please Bunnykins.  Bunnykins knew only too well what that meant. I have trained him to perform several babyish songs as I believe they are another excellent way to instil in him a proper infantile attitude and demeanour. He sings Rock-a-bye-Baby and Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star very sweetly indeed but Susan's favourite is his rendition of "I'm a Little Teapot", complete with the appropriate hand gestures. She enjoys seeing Bunnykins humiliating himself so much that she insists on him performing it whenever she visits. He doesn't like doing it but of course, that makes his efforts even more entertaining.  He knows he must perform with a pretty smile and proper infant like enthusiasm, this particularly embarrasses him.

He is several years younger than us and there was a time when she was my rival for his affection, she too, recognising early on what a prime candidate he was to be totally subservient to our requirements. Now she can look at him only with amusement tinged with disdain, particularly when he becomes our charmingly reluctant "teapot". I love watching him perform, his lowered eyes shyly unable to meet Susan's commanding gaze.

Susan was not quite satisfied with his "Teapot" rendition this time, so she tapped his little velvet-clad bottom with the palm of her hand and stood him face to the wall in a corner and instructed him to keep practising. She and I sat down to tea in the living room as his gentle childish prattle serenaded us from the hall, “short and stout” we heard repeatedly being practised. 

Occasionally, she called out from the couch to correct him, a reminder that she was still keeping an eye on him. He made an amusing sight, chirping away in the corner and adding the obligatory curtsey after each rendition.  His plump bottom, perfectly moulded by the sweet little velvet shorts, bobbed enticingly up and down with each curtsey.

The doorbell rang again. Of course Bunnykins was once more reduced to a state of fear and anxiousness. Not knowing what else to do, in his panic he put his thumb back in his mouth and Susan and I couldn't help laughing at the ridiculousness of his demeanour before I smacked his bottom and told him to continue with his practise. 

Susan answered the door herself. It was Grace, the seventeen-year-old young woman who I intended to introduce as a "babysitter" for Bunnykins. Grace had not yet met Bunnykins, but Susan had told her all about him and so we had invited her around to introduce him.

Grace saw Bunnykins in the corner bending sideways impersonating a tea-pot, paused in disbelief, and started to laugh. She tried to restrain herself, covering her mouth with her hand, but that only made her laugh harder.  She could only continue laughing helplessly that Susan and I could not help but join in.

Poor Bunnykins didn't know what to do. He remained in the corner but stopped his tea-pot practice and once again began furiously sucking his thumb. He couldn't bear to look at her yet at the same time couldn't help casting furtive sideways glances at Grace. He might have stood there paralysed with fear all day if Susan hadn't taken him by the hand and introduced him.

"Grace", said Susan, "I'd like you to meet Master Bunnykins Winceyette, isn't he a sweet example of a babified male?"

The absurd name prompted another titter from Grace, as did a shy curtsey from Bunnykins.
"How do you do Master Bunnykins Winceyette", Grace smiled and chucked him under the chin. "What a perfectly lovely name."

It was all dreadfully and delightfully unfair. He was trying so hard to be a good Bunnykins but was finding only more embarrassment for his trouble.  

As Grace looked at him delightedly, Bunnykins hung his head in despair and a tear trickled down his face.

Now it was my turn to comfort him. Catching his tear with my finger, I sat him upon my knee and cradled his head against my chest. Peter is small in stature and lightweight for a male so I find it quite easy to accommodate him this way. I put his thumb into his mouth and made him nurse quietly as I soothed him with baby talk.

"Oh, my poor ickle Bunnykins.  Mummy knows "ow tewwibly frightening it is when big stwange ladies see just how ickle and pwecious oo are . . .."

Grace quickly picked up on my baby talk and began to tease him.

"Ickle Bunnykins is like a fwightened bunny wabbit, isn't he? Vewy scared of the gwown ups".

Upon hearing her words I immediately remembered his new pyjamas and told the ladies about his new yellow winceyette pyjamas with the bunny rabbit motif. Of course, as soon as I mentioned the existence of his pyjamas Grace and Susan were insistent that he should be dressed in them at once so that they could tease and further humiliate the pathetic creature. 

Grace volunteered to undress Bunnykins. She gently removed his bonnet, shorts and blouse making Bunnykins fold each item neatly until he stood quite naked before us. Grace giggled as Susan slapped his hands away as he tried to preserve his modesty.

“Now den Bunnykins, ickle boys like you have nothing to hide from gwown ups,” she teased.”  

We watched as Grace manoeuvred his arms into his quite delightfully babyish pyjamas which were adorned with a pattern of fluffy baby bunnies. Jane and I looked on with amusement as his head popped out the pyjama top and he emerged surrounded by the froth of a large floppy frilly collar. Three Mother of Pearl buttons secured the neck and a long pink ribbon fastened into a pretty bow at the neckline. Grace commentated as she dressed him. “What lovely jim-jams you have Bunnykins, what a lucky boy you are.” 

The cuffs of the sleeves were lightly elasticised and also fringed with outrageous frilliness and as Grace fussily adjusted the bow again she praised Bunnykins for being such “a pwecious Bunnykins" She manoeuvred his legs into the footed pyjama bottoms before declaring that he was, "all weddy for beddy-byes,”

When Grace had put my babified husband into his ridiculously childish pyjamas, I sat him on my lap and bounced him up and down. Bunnykins does enjoy being babied but only when we are alone. He becomes ashamed when others witness his infantile behaviour as he is exposed as a pathetic male who is nothing but an adut infantile baby who requires strong confident women to control every aspect of his babykins life. 

He began to whimper pitifully as the tears began to flow. Slowly his sobs subsided. He opened his eyes to discover Grace bending forward and looking directly at him only inches away from his face.

"Boo!" she said playfully and pressed her index finger against the tip of his nose. Grace could not have been gentler, but her overtures made the baby dissolve into tears again. We roared with laughter. 

"He does seem to be the perfect crybaby" observed Susan.

"Ickle Bunnykins has lost his cuwwidge, hasn't he?" she teased, "I wonder where it could be? Have the bunny wabbits on Bunnykins jim-jams got his cuwwidge I wonder?"

She waited for him to answer; "come along answer Aunty Susan," she ordered.

Poor Bunnykins was forced to shake his head no in reply and then Susan proceeded to make my poor hubby hippity-hop around the room like a bunny rabbit, looking high and low for his lost "cuwwidge".

Unfortunately, his pyjama bottoms were a tad too large and Bunnykins had to hang on to the waistband as he hopped like a real bunny to avoid losing his jammy bottoms. Susan however, seemed oblivious to his plight as she set about making him look for his lost "cuwwidge" all over the house.

It didn't seem to be on the mantelpiece, or under the couch, or in the magazine rack.  Bunnykins was required to inspect each area and to tell "Auntie Susan" that no, his "cuwwidge" wasn't there and he didn't know where it might be. Susan pretended to be stumped, but a mischievous sparkle in her eye told a different story.  

Eventually it was decided that Bunnykins must have accidentally thrown his "cuwwidge" away and he would have to be a frightened bunny rabbit who would have be a babified permanently. He looked nervously at me, uncertain what do and we all collapsed in fits of laughter and my pathetic husband once again burst into tears.

"Oh dear, I think Bunnykins is quite tired out and since he is already wearing his pyjamas you may as well have an early night," I told him.

"Come on Baby Bunnykins, time to prepare for beddy-byes, go and fetch Teddy and your potty." Bunnykins once again looked slightly fearful but I ushered him through to the cloakroom. He returned momentarily clutching his potty and his dry-nite. 
We ladies watched delightedly as Bunnykins lowered his pyjama bottoms and squatted on his potty.

"Who's a good boy den?" I praised as I sent him scurrying off to discard the contents and clean up. When he returned it was time to put on his dry-nite pyjama pants. At first, Bunnykins was going to be petulant but a sharp smack on the legs from Aunty Susan soon had him stepping into them and she pulled them up before putting him back into his bunny pyjama bottoms.

"There now, Bunnykins needs the nappy-wappy cos he does wee-wee's in beddy-byes thanks to his babyish early bedtime doesn't he?"

Bunnykins could only nod his head and suck his thumb miserably as he clutched his teddy bear and I decided to give the girls a final display of my complete control of my husband.

“Come along now Bunnykins, not only is it your bedtime, it's Teddy's bedtime too isn't it?”

My pathetic hubby, sitting cross-legged on the floor wearing his yellow bunny rabbit pyjamas and surrounded by his tormentors could only nod miserably.

"Has teddy been good or  naughty today?" I asked, then quickly I said. "Actually, I saw teddy sneaking a biscuit from the tin today so he has been a very naughty teddy and needs a spanking, doesn't he?"

Bunnykins hesitated and it was Susan who prompted, "answer mummy pet lamb."

"Yes mummy dwearest, Teddy needs a thpanking." he lisped in his pathetic whispered voice. We all worked hard to suppress giggles as my hubby placed the bear over his knee. "Give teddy his spanking Bunnykins," I instructed.

His embarrassment was tangible as he turned the stuffed toy over his lap and smacked its bottom six times. “Oh dear, teddy's crying Bunnykins, give him a huggy kiss-kiss to make him all better.”

Three pairs of female eyes gleefully watches as my husband hugged and then kissed his teddy bear. "Put teddy to beddy-byes now Bunnykins." 

It was really not possible to stifle our laughter any longer as we watched Bunnykins walk to a shoe box in the corner of the room with a piece of old blanket inside. This was teddy's bed.

"Tuck him in nice and tight like a good Bunny," I said with great difficulty, "now, sing Rock-a-Bye Baby to Teddy so he goes to sleep quickly just like mummy sings to you Bunnykins.

I am afraid there was mirth aplenty as my feeble, emasculated hubby sang a very sweet version of the lullaby to his Teddy.

“Is Teddy's fast asleep yet?" I asked in a stage whisper, my husband nodded nervously, hoping it was the right answer. “Leave quietly then.” 

As I had taught him, Bunnykins then tiptoed backwards in a highly exaggerated manner.
Susan and I convulse with laughter at my husband's performance but Grace extends her arms out wide and exclaims, "clever Bunnykins," and he collapsed sobbing into her outstretched arms.

By now I knew it was time for the entertainment to come to an end and I quickly took his hand. "Now be a good boy and kiss Aunty Susan and Aunty Grace night-night and we'll get you tucked into beddy-byes just like teddy shall we?"

It took another five minutes to get him upstairs into his Sesame Street themed bedroom as they made such a fuss of petting him and telling him how sweet he looked all ready for beddy-byes and then kissing him goodnight lots of times with lots of huggy kiss-kisses that Bunnykins became a little too excited, so much so that when I eventually got him upstairs I had to smack his botty to calm him down.

I tucked him into his narrow bed and kissed his forehead leaving him in his darkened room to reflect on his eventful day as Bunnykins Winceyette.

10 comments:

  1. What a great story more please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely story. Some males never grow up and need to be treated and dressed as toddlers or babies even when they are adults. Bunnykins is obviously one of them and is most fortunate to have a sensible Mummy who recognises this. She must have such fun thinking of new ways to humiliate and shame her pathetic excuse for a husband. How wonderful that she has Grace as his Babysitter. Young ladies including those still in their teens can often be a very effective Nanny for much older boys and adults.

    Perhaps Grace can come up with some new ideas for his clothes. May I suggest a short kilt or kilted skirt which enables his frilly knickers covering his nappy to be clearly seen by visitors. A kilt would also mean he could be changed more easily than when wearing his velvet shorts. White knee socks are ideal but why not also dress him in frilly white ankle socks with shiny Mary Jane shoes to make him look even more of a sissy little boy. As well as being seen by guests it would be wonderful if Mummy could take Babykins out in the car in his delightful clothes to visit her lady and gentlemen friends and their children. He could recite nursery rhymes in his lisping voice to the children.

    I am a staunch supporter of strict discipline for naughty boys and young adults. Over 30 years ago when aged 16 I was appointed the private tutor of an 18 year old boy whose parents put him back into short trousers and a complete school uniform at my suggestion. The boy was home schooled after failing his A Levels. I made him work hard and frequently slapped the backs of his legs for poor performance. He also spent a lot of time standing in the corner facing the wall with his hands on his head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite agree with Angela that some Bunnykins requires constant attention and looking after. To that end he should beunder constant supervision and Grace should become his strict full time Nanny looking after his meal times, taken always in a high-chair, nd his bath times and bedtimes. This would allow mummy and Susan time to devise some delightful new humiliations to inflict on Bunnykins. I particular admire how he is made to put his teddy bear to bed and sing a lullaby and I adore the fact that he is fussed over and petted as he wears his lovely bunny pyjamas before he goes to bed nice and early. Well done mummy.

      Delete
  3. Angela

    Thank you for your comment, a kilt and Mary Janes would indeed be a welcome addition to any sissy babykins wardrobe. Your experience as a private tutor sounds most interesting, if you would like to expand and recount your story then please email me directly and I will post it as a submitted article.

    Regards

    Wincy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky man to be so well looked after by his wife and sister in law Lovely story Please let us hear more about Bunnykins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky babyboy...
    Wish it was me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree that it would be wonderful to read more about Baby bunnykins. But i hope that he stays a boy and not be dressed as a girl! I expect his babysitter will bath him and put on his night protection. Perhaps we can read about that! Great story though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree so lucky to have all 3 wonderful ladies to take care of him... so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I am wondering when 2 are married like that, what do u do about satisfying sexual needs???

    ReplyDelete
  9. The question is not valid in a fantasy situation. Don't get confused,it's not real life.

    ReplyDelete