Wednesday 17 February 2016

After being hospitalised for a while so you will have no doubt noticed there has been a lack of postings. Here is an amended re-post from a few years ago to compliment moggs excellent new addition to Scottie's Story as Miss Emily makes life increasingly uncomfortable for him.

 On the naughty chair.


Aunty had insisted I accompany her shopping on Saturday morning and reluctantly I had went with her as aunty had promised me a milkshake in the cafe if I behaved myself. I was already laden with auntys purchases when I was steered down the narrow lane that led to Miss Fairchild's just off the High Street. I began to protest but Aunty was quick to silence me with one of her stares.


The bell on the door gave its familiar tinkle as we entered and Miss Fairchild greeted Aunty as a regular customer. "What can I do for you and your delightful nephew this morning?" She asked," patting me condescendingly on the cheek. a new pair of pyjamas for your nephew perhaps?"


Aunty nodded her agreement and I was told to stand quietly whilst an assortment of pyjamas were scattered on the glass counter. Miss Fairchild held some pyjama bottoms decorated with characters from the nursery rhymes of my youth against my waist. 

"How about these?" she enquired of Aunty.


"Tempting indeed Miss Fairchild, I admit," aunty said and my stomach lurched at the thought of wearing those  infantile pyjamas, so it was with some relief that aunty told Miss Fairchild that todayshe was looking for a pair of big boys pyjama for me to wear.


Miss Fairchild smiled, "of course, I have a large selection for you to choose from," she replied, looking directly at me. After perusing for a while aunty eventually decided on a pair of, "big boys", blue striped winceyette pyjamas.


"An excellent choice," chirped Miss Hargreaves as she carefully refolded the pyjamas and placed them into a paper carrier bag that sported an advert for her shop "Miss Fairchild will supply all your requirements when looking for Little boys clothes for the bigger boy".


Those will keep you nice and cosy, won't they?" She said as she handed me the carrier bag.
Petulantly I replied, "I'm not bothered. I won't wear them anyway."  Aunty gave me one of her looks again and I knew I had made a mistake.


"Oh is that so, well let me tell you that we are going straight home this instant, no milkshake for you my lad, I will personally put you into those new pyjamas then you will spend an hour on the naughty seat before putting you over my lap for a smacked bottom. You will learn that it is not you do not decide what you will and won't wear and don't forget it."


Horrified at her words, I attempted to protest that I was far too old to be punished in that manner but aunty was standing no nonsense from me, grabbing my hand she marched me toward the shop door.


Miss Fairchild waved at me as I was hurried out of her shop. "Good-bye then, enjoy wearing your new pyjamas, I hope you don't cry like a naughty little boy during your spanking, although I hear you usually do."






4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling a lot better nice 2 have you back writing again love your writing Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Wincy. I happen to know Aunty keeps a towelling bib in her handbag ready to put round the neck of messy boys when they are drinking milkshakes or eating ice-creams. So a spell on the naughty stool and a spanked botty might have been a small price to pay to avaoid the humiliation of wearing a pretty little bib in public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back. I was getting worried about the long absence. I hope you are back to health, and wearing pajamas for discipline rather than need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vlad, it's still a case of one step forward and two back at the moment though.

    ReplyDelete