Thursday 10 July 2014

Luc has sent me another tale about Luc and Jordan. More pyjamas, spankings and early bedtimes? What do you think?




RESTFUL HOLIDAYS FOR BABY AND DADDY BEDDIES

Julianne had booked rooms for all the family in a guest house owned by Suzanne, a good friend of hers. Julianne’s sister Josiane and her daughter Jenny were also joining us, as well as my step-daughters, Agnes and Astrid.

We travelled in two cars. The twins went in the first car with their aunt and their cousin. I had to sit in the back with my son in the car driven by my wife, Julianne and her mother. As we set off they began  to talk about their plans for the holidays. Of course, Jordan and myself weren't  invited to take part in the discussion, our wishes weren’t taken into consideration. Even when our holiday bedtimes were being discussed. I tried to intervene when they began to discuss our pyjama time hoping to get a later bedtime.

My wife reminded us that she and her mother were the ones who decided our bed and pyjama times. She also pointed out that we knew full well our usual time for putting on our pyjamas, and that our bedtimes had been the same for many months, so she didn’t see why we would go to beddy-bye any later during the holidays.

I cheekily suggested that perhaps we could put our pyjamas on at the same time, but be allowed to stay up and extra hour each night. After all, it was the holidays. She replied that such an idea was ridiculous. We must stick to our childish bedtimes so that she and her mother could enjoy peace and quiet without us disturbing them.

My mother-in-law told my wife that she hoped, "those two won’t disturb us and we can go out as we want, without have to come back early for their bedtimes."

My wife reassured her. "Don’t worry, mum. Every time we go out, we’ll get the boys into their jim-jams and put them to beddy-byes before we leave. That way we can enjoy our days out.

Jordan began to complain upon hearing this news, but Julianne quietened him down by threatening to stop the car and smack both our bottoms for everyone to see. I hushed him as I did not want a humiliating spanking on the roadside. They continued to talk about our bedtime, ignoring us completely even though we sat just behind them. Her mother asked if it was possible for us to eat in the guesthouse dining room dressed in our pyjamas before our early bedtime, as there may be other guests around.

"Oh, we’ll sort something out. Beside's, Suzanne is looking forward to seeing these two being punished with pyjama and early bedtime discipline. She is quite determined to help with their early beddies so I can't see it being a problem. In any case, the maid can bring them food once they are tucked up in beddy-byes."

She glanced in the rear view mirror, and for the first time talked directly to us.
"By the way, I hope you two brought your sleepy-bye things, I told you to?"
 I confirmed we had packed our bottles, bibs, stuffed pets, dummies and earplugs.
"And your potties?“  She enquired. I stammered. "N…no, darling, I … I thought … since we would be in a guesthouse we’d have an en-suite toilet."

 She instantly became angry. "Do you imagine you two will be accommodated in a suite? All you need is a bed each, don't you?" I answered pitifully. "Er… yes, darling, you… you’re right. I… I’m sorry…"
 Julianne, calmed down, in fact she started to laugh. The pair of you are sleeping in the old servants sleeping quarters. It's quite a walk along the corridor and down the stairs to the communal toilets. We'll make you walk to the toilet in your pyjamas, I have no doubt you will be seen in your jim-jams by plenty of other guests, how amusing."

My mother-in-law joined in. Also laughing, she suggested. "We will have to make sure they are wearing their most childish and humiliating jimmy-jams when they go to the toilet."

Jordan began to protest again, Maryse gave him a slap. "Shut up, you cry-baby! I don’t want you moaning every time you're  put to beddy-byes early. I expect your father will be more sensible than you and he‘ll make you obedient. I hope he’ll set an example for you going quietly to night-nights when both of you are put to beddies.. Am I right, Luc?"

Once more, I quietly agreed. "Of… of course. I know early bedtime is good for both of us…"

My mother-in-law  added." Well, be warned Luc. If Jordan isn’t a good boy at bed and pyjama time, you’ll both be punished. Only you will be punished more harshly, understood?"  I only nodded.

After two hours, Julianne stopped by a roadside cafe for a break. Her mother told her we should arrive at the guesthouse  just before lunch. Then she said, "We will all be tired when we get there, so I think the best thing is to have a quiet meal with Josiane and the girls. These two should be put straight to bed for an early beddy-byes when we arrive."

My heart sank. I knew that the first day of our holiday was likely to be a short one, at least for my son and myself, but I didn't expect being put to bed at lunchtime. Looking at Jordan, I saw he was upset too, as Maryse continued to talk about our arrival. "And we’ll obviously have to put them to bed before we have our lunch."

Julianne looked thoughtful, "you're right mother. While you go and take your car sickness medication, I can save us time by getting these two naughty boys ready for beddy-byes now. There is nothing to stop them putting on their pyjamas and slippers right now. When we arrive they will be dressed in their jim-jams all ready for beddy-byes.  Do you think that is a good idea?"

Maryse immediately agreed with my wife. "Oh, yes, a great idea. This way, we’ll only have to tuck them up in their beds, before we head back downstairs for lunch. 
Julianne turned to me. "Did you understand you two? Go on, off with your clothes and I'll pick you out a nice pair of pyjamas each. We want you looking smart for when we arrive, dont we?" She laughed at our obvious discomfort, then said. "What are you waiting for, clothes off now!" 
I was utterly shocked. "B..but, my darling, we can’t appear at the guesthouse dressed in our pyjamas. People will be shocked … er … and we’ll  look ridiculous …"

Julianne sniggered, she had packed one case containing only our pyjamas, and was rummaging through it. "Of course you’ll look ridiculous, but I don’t think that people will be shocked. Seeing two naughty boys in pyjamas like these will make them laugh out loud, not shock them."

She handed me my pair of pyjamas first.
"Now, into your jimjams! And hurry up, we’ve no more time to waste!"
I stared at the pyjamas she had handed me. There were pink, with little teddy bears on.
"Please my darling, don't make me wear these silly pyjamas, I will die of embarrassment when we arrive at the guest house." I pleaded.

"Would you prefer to go across my knee here and now, outside in the car park?"
 I shook my head. "I thought not." She said, then added. "Pyjamas on, now!"

I began to undress at the roadside. Hiding behind the car, I quickly took off my clothes and reluctantly started to put on the babyish pyjamas.
"You as well Jordan, get your jimmy-jams on, quickly or you will be across my lap."
She handed my son a pair of pale yellow pyjamas, with a bunny rabbit motif. I knew that Jordan despised this particular pair of babyish jimjams.
"I am not putting on these ludicrous pyjamas and I will not go to bed at lunchtime. You can't make me undress and travel in these childish pyjamas, I'm not turning up at the guest house wearing those pyjamas, no way!"

Julianne said nothing, leaning forward she gave him two sharp slaps across his face. Quickly, while he was off balance from the blows, she dragged him across to the car park wall and put him across her lap. His trousers and underwear disappeared fast and I winced in sympathy as she spanked his bare bottom.Luckily for Jordn no-one was about, but some cars tooted their horns in support of his spanking as they drove past.

"No more backchat, you are half undressed now, so stop this fuss Since you behave like a little boy, it is only right that you wear little boy pyjamas. Now, you put your lovely pyjamas on at once before I spank you again!"

Jordan meekly obeyed, all his bravado gone, spanked out of him by his stepmother.
She then spoke to me, "And you, what a bad father. What are up to allowing your son to disobey me by refusing to put his pyjamas on? Remember what mother said, if Jordan misbehaves, you will be punished too, only harsher!"

I was already feeling foolish as I stood there wearing  my pink, teddy bear pyjamas, yet still I had to reprimand my son. "Please, don’t upset her, be obedient. I don't want to be punished for your bad behaviour. Now put your pyjamas on, like a good boy. Look at me, I’m already in my babyish pyjamas, it isn’t so difficult nor so embarrassing and mine are pink. We‘ll have to get into beddy-byes  anyway as soon we arrive. Putting our pyjamas on a few hours earlier is not the worst thing now is it?"

He was still moaning, this started to irritate Julianne. She grabbed him again.
"Looks like this naughty boy needs his stepmommy to help him put his jimmy-jams on like a little boy." Julianne forced him into his childish pyjamas. She stepped him into his pyjama bottoms and buttoned him into his pyjama jacket as if he was a small child. Then she took him across her knee and spanked him with her special spanking spatula that she kept in the car. He was crying like a baby and he tearfully obeyed her instruction to get back into the car.


When my mother-in-law returned, she was delighted to see us both wearing our pyjamas ready for beddies. "My my," she said, in a sickly sweet infantile manner. "What two, sweet little boys we have here, all ready for beddy-byes wearing their cute jimmy-jams." Then she noticed Jordan was crying and wanted to know why.

As soon as my wife told her the full story, Maryse ordered me out of the car. On the same car park wall as my wife had spanked Jordan, she pulled me across her knee and spanked me until I was crying like a baby. "I told you what would happen if Jordan was a bad boy," she lectured as she bundled me back into the car. Two women were walking past and they shouted, "love your jimmy-jams, pink really suits you."  

My face was as pink as my pyjamas as I scrambled into the car. My mother-in-law pushed my dummy into my mouth and gave Jordan his as well. "Don't you dare take those out, I don't want to hear a sound from you two for the rest of our journey, understand?" We both nodded, and tearfully sucked obediently on our dummy's.

After one and a half more hours, we arrived at the guesthouse. Julianne parked the car. Turning to me  she said. "I can't believe the fuss Jordan made about putting on his little boy, bunny rabbit pyjamas. Aren’t you ashamed? You are his father after all. His, and your childish behaviour, should tell you why you both still require a lot more pyjama and early bedtime punishment."

Jordan was asleep, still sucking his dummy. I nervously removed mine to speak to my wife.
"Yes, I am very sorry for his and my childish behaviour my darling wife. I quite understand why we have to be bed punished and wear our childish pyjamas. Jordan will be obedient and quiet the whole holiday, I promise."

She smiled and held my hand affectionately. "He had better be,and what about you, husband dearest. Are you going to behave and be a good little boy for me as well? Will you put your jim-jams on and go to beddies when told to, hmmm?"

"Yes darling. I will be a good little boy for you." I murmured softly, deeply ashamed at my timidness.

Maryse looked at Jordan. "He’s already asleep. It's just as well he has to be tucked up in beddy-byes soon. Your son needs so much sleep I think we had better put him to bed earlier during our stay here. Perhaps a pyjama time of 4 o'clock then maybe 5 o'clock would make a good bedtime for the little sleepyhead?"

Shocked at her sugestion I protested. " Nighty-night time at 5:00 pm in the summer? That’s too early for a 19 year old boy in my opinion."

My stepmother replied curtly. "Your opinion doesn’t matter! You have no choice in your son's bedtime nor your own!  Besides, I know fine well that you are only protesting because you realise you will be given the same pyjama time and the same sleepy-byes time as Jordan."

I said nothing and hung my head. I was ashamed to admit she was right, I did not want to have to put my pyjamas on at 4pm every night and be put to beddies at 5. 

We were welcomed by everyone who had arrived before us and who were already settled in the guesthouse. Everybody was cheerful. After they kissed my wife and her mother, they were soon interested in us. I felt extremely embarrassed getting out of the car wearing my pink, teddy bear pyjamas and with my pink slippers on. 

I was actually in a hurry to get to the privacy of our bedroom and into bed out of the way. Jordan was still half asleep, and he was ordered to keep his dummy in his mouth. Jenny and the twins burst out laughing as they saw how we were dressed. "Look! Our two baby boys are already dressed for beddies. I bet they were naughty little boys and were punished by having to put their darling jimmy-jams on!" My wife laughed. "How did you guess? Of course they were naughty, they have both had their botties smacked as well."

Our hostess Suzanne appeared.  My wife explained our misbehaviour and why we were wearing our naughty boy pyjamas. She told Suzanne of her plan to take lunch quietly with her family, while we would be put straight to bed.

"I gathered you wanted these two to get straight up to bed judging by their attire. It's not often we have two guests turn up wearing their little boy and," she paused slightly, looking me up and down, "their little girl pyjamas.

I decided to stop delaying our bedtime and said. "Yes, you’re right. Suzanne. It’s already past our bedtimes. Moreover, my son is very tired and sleepy."

She was smiling at me, but spoke quite icily, "I think it best if you refer to me as Aunty Suzanne, don't you? You must treat me with respect or I will punish you myself." She said, leaving me in no doubt about who was in control.

I hastily agreed. "Sorry Aunty Suzanne," I  apologised, blushing as I did so.

She ignored my apology and, although speaking to me looked directly at Jordan.

"Your son seems to be in no a hurry to go to beddy-byes does he." Jordan showed no reaction, standing there in front of everyone wearing his childish, yellow, bunny rabbit pyjamas, and with his dummy still between his lips.
I suggested we went to our room quickly so we could get to bed. My wife  looked at me with disdain, as she said. "Of course you will go to bed now. But not before you have kissed us all goodnight."

Once more, I could do nothing but obey. I kissed everyone night-night. My sister-in-law Josiane and her daughter Jenny, as well as my step-daughters Agnes and Astrid. Then I kissed my mother-in-law Maryse night-night, before finally my wife Julianne . As I kissed her, she patted my pyjama clad bottom and said in a loud voice, "nighty-night my little boy. I hope you will enjoy your long time in beddies and not disturb the grown ups peace and quiet."

Everyone laughed as she spoke and I blushed furiously. Aunty Suzanne smiled and said it was no problem and that she would personally take care of Jordan and myself. She would make sure we were tucked into beddy-byes she promised as she sent the rest of my family out onto the terrace for their lunch.

We followed Aunty Suzanne across the entrance hall where the communal toilets were, then, up a flight of stairs and along the corridor where my wife and her mother bedrooms were. We, however had to go up still more stairs to reach our room. My son, slippered and wearing his yellow, childish pyjamas was still sucking his dummy. I was wearing my pink, teddy bear pyjamas and also my slippers. 

Aunty Suzanne ushered us into the room and turned down our beds. Jordan sleepily climbed into his bed and I watched as he was tucked up by Aunty Suzanne.

However, just as I was about to get into bed, I realised I had to go to the toilet. Aunty Suzanne told me I was a naughty boy for not saying something sooner and swatted my bottom with her hand. I yelped with the shock and was made to to take her hand as she guided me back downstairs the way we came, toward the entrance hall and the toilet.

We passed a maid carrying clean linen on the way down. She stared at me. Obviously because I was wearing pink, girl’s pyjamas. She was trying to hold back her laughter. Suzanne told her off, but in a jokey way, saying.

"What's the matter with you? Haven't you ever seen a naughty boy, ready for bed at lunchtime wearing his pink, teddy bear pyjamas before?" 
When we reached the entrance hall I was forced to wait for the toilet as it was occupied. Aunty Suzanne stood with me holding my hand. "If it doesn't become vacant soon I will take you into the girls toilet." She threatened. "After all, you are dressed appropriately." She laughed, just as a couple went past. The woman cast an astounded look at me and asked what I was playing at wearing my pyjamas in public, during the daytime.

Aunty Suzanne said. "Tell the nice lady why you are wearing your jimmy-jams pet lamb."  I blushed and could only stammer. "I… I’m sorry… er… I was a naughty on the trip down, so my wife and my mother-in-law decided to punish me by making me wear these babyish pyjamas and I also have to go to bed early now."
She looked at  Aunty Suzanne, thinking she was my wife and said. "Well done to you. What a splendid way to punish your husband."

She turned to he partner and said." Did you hear? What a great idea. You would benefit from such a punishment. I will buy you some pyjamas like his and get you tucked into bed good and early from now on. No more drinking in bars for you!"

I felt guilty as Suzanne led me into the girls toilets. The man looked angrily at me and then became fearful as he realised what he had to look forward to.

Pyjamas and early bedtimes!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant. What a fantastic story. Thank you so much Luc for writing it and Wincy for publishing it. You have made this pyjama clad boy very happy. I look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a good holiday for everybody except baby Jordan and baby Daddy. Please continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, certainly for Jordan and Baby daddy but what about Suzanne's partner. Are they going to allow hid privileges that the other "boys" are denied? i doubt it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, not only Suzanne's partner! What about the "nice lady" and her husband? He certainly needs to learn how naughty males are treated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was there another chapter dealing with Suzanne's partner and the "nice lady's husband?
    teddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those of us who have been associated with Luc for many years know that he has bursts of activity then disappears, a bit like Janice.

      Delete