Monday 23 June 2014

Luc's new story in its entirety. Baby Beddy and Daddy Beddy. How a husband and son are bed punished by his new and his old wife.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         BABY BEDDY AND DADDY BEDDY

Since I married my second wife Julianne several months ago,  me and my eighteen year old son Jordan have actually been given a compulsory early bedtime. After we undress and put on our pyjamas, we must prepare our bedroom for sleep by getting our beds ready and closing the shutters and curtains. We put our potties in our bedside table, then we go downstairs to eat a snack in the kitchen wearing our pyjamas at 5 PM. When we have finished we wash our dishes and lay the table in the dining room for my wife and her relatives to have their dinner. After that we brush our teeth then come back downstairs to bring the baby monitor to my wife so she can hear and punish us if we get out of bed without permission. We also kiss my wife nite-nite and also my stepmother, my stepdaughters and any guests present.

My wife usually comes upstairs to our bedroom a bit later to tuck us in and to humiliate us further by making sure we have our stuffed toys cuddled in beside us. Mine is a stuffed rabbit and Jordan has a teddy-bear. Our dummies are placed in our mouths and we must keep our faces turned against the walls. She then kisses us good-night on the forehead and locks the door. Every night we are in bed with lights out at 6 PM at the latest.

My stepmother Maryse, and the twins, Agnes and Astrid, my wife's two twelve year old sassy girls life with us in my house. Of course, her family share the most comfortable rooms. She also prefers to eat and to pass the evening and most of her weekend quietly in their company and some friends. This is why she puts me and my son to bed so early. According to her moods, I’ve sometimes to be in bed a part of the night in her room instead of the one of Jordan. But even in this case, beddy-bye is at 6 or earlier for me.

Jordan and me, or "baby beddy“ and "daddy beddy", as the twins have nicknamed us, are asleep or languishing in bed while it’s still bright outside and my wife, stepmother and stepdaughters are downstairs dining, and generally enjoying themselves. Sometimes we hear them playing tennis on my tennis court!

Jordan, who is close to being nineteen, is especially humiliated when the twins, who are seven years his junior, baby-sit us. This sometimes happens when we are put to bed during the day as a punishment or my wife wants peace and quiet and not to be disturbed.

It was one of  my worst embarrassments ever when my ex-wife Diane, who now lives in Australia, visited us with her new husband. It was a Sunday and I was sent to bed along with Jordan after I served the coffee after lunch. We were ordered to undress, and once ready for bed, to come back downstairs to say nite-nite to everybody.

Our pyjamas had been laid out for us and when we came back down Jordan was wearing an infantile baby blue footed pyjamas set and I, much to my shame wore a very girlish, pink footed pyjamas. It was only 1:30 and I was as red as a beetroot and my son was in tears. His mother kissed and tried to sooth him to no avail as he was so ashamed to be in his babyish pyjamas in front of everyone so early in the day.

She then asked my new wife permission to tuck us up in beddies herself and she agreed, although she was given strict instructions to close shutters and draw curtains and to be certain we have our potties close by. She was also to ensure our stuffed animals were tucked up with us in our beds and our dummies firmly in our mouths. My ex wife came upstairs with us and she strictly observed the instructions she had been given. She stayed awhile at the bedside of our son, kissing and soothing him, saying that to take a nap after a good meal is good,  "all the more so since daddy is in the next bed".

Still sobbing, our son explained to her that we wasn’t in bed only for one or two hours but for the rest of the day until tomorrow morning.  His mother replied that was fine as well and that, "a big boy like you shouldn't cry like a baby just because he‘s been sent to bed a little earlier than usual."

"Look at your daddy." She continued, "he’s in bed like you but he isn’t whining."

Jordan told her that I cried often when I was put to bed early and it was only because she was there that I wasn't crying now too. My ex asked me if that was true and I had to confess that I cried because I felt I was being unfairly punished.

Diane laughed and told me, " Well after a good  cry I suppose you‘ll sleep better, especially if you have your stuffed rabbit to cuddle up to." When his mother got up to kiss us nite-nite, Jordan asked her, in a little boy voice, if she would read us a  bedtime story, but since she wasn’t sure that was allowed, she went downstairs to ask her "successor", if she could.

She came back to tell us that the guests everyone was going to drink champagne in the garden and that it was time for both of us to go sleepy-bye. As Julianne had instructed, she put our dummies between our lips then gently kissed us.

As a conditioned reflex, I took out my dummy from my mouth to remind her to turn the baby monitor on and to lock the door when going out. She looked angry and ordered me harshly to put my dummy back in my mouth and warned me that she would not mind giving me a bedtime spanking before she left. Eventually she calme down and made sure Jordan was tucked firmly in beddies and locked us in as she left.

Clutching my pillows, I heard my son sobbing in his bed while my ex, her husband, my wife and the others talked and laughed, clearly audible below our window. 

I heard my ex saying that she almost spanked me and then my wife explaining to our guests about the rules she has devised for us and what happens if we aren’t obedient. She explained that she or her mother sometimes give us punishment spankings. Jordan and myself are made to put on our pyjama jackets only, then taken across their laps and spanked. Then we are given corner time in pyjamas and confined to bed .

My ex told my wife I had also complained about her unfair punishments. Julianne replied  I was a naughty boy and a baby too. She added that a spanked bare bottom and corner time shouldn’t hurt big boys like me and Jordan. My ex agreed laughing loudly, and I felt even more ashamed and upset but I finally fell asleep.

Our humiliation, especially mine, started again later when Diane and her new husband came to our bedroom to bring to us our supper. To my dismay this was  jars of baby food and baby bottles of milk. We had woke up tired and rubbing our eyes because we didn't know what time it was. To make matters worse Diane tied baby's bibs round our necks while forced to eat and drink in front of them.

She fed us the food from the jars and they couldn't stop laughing while we sucked on our bottles and I was left embarrassed when I was admonished for making a mess on my bib. Once we had finished, I nervously explained we had to brush our teeth and go to the toilet before sleepy-byes. Diane told us to hurry up because she and her husband had to go back to their hotel. After we got back into bed, she tucked both of us up again, making sure our stuffed toys were beside us, then she told us they wouldn’t be leaving for three days but she that they probably couldn’t come to see us before they left because of our early bedtimes. 

After she kissed us and reminded Jordan to write to her often, she bid us goodbye and nighty-night. Before I fell asleep again, I could hear Diane and her husband  take their leave of Julianne. My former wife congratulated my new one on her discipline and recommended she continue to be strict with us, especially on our bedtimes. She confessed that she regretted to not have imposed pyjama and early bedtime punishment herself while we lived together.

From our beds, we heard their car starting and in the distance, the church clock strike 4pm. We were now to stay in bed  and sleep until Monday morning.  I said nite-nite to Jordan and  lay awake for half an hour contemplating on the humiliations of the afternoon. The worst was to have to wear my pink footed pyjamas in front of everyone and to have to go to bed so early. Finally though it was so shameful all to be fed baby food from a jar by my ex wife and to suck on my baby bottle in front of Diane's husband.
 
I felt very humiliated, but since I knew I had no choice but to obey my wife and go to bed straight away when Julianne ordered, I was resigned to this situation. My son had stopped sobbing and was already asleep. I finally stopped thinking about my shameful treatment and did like him.
                                                                                                                                                                

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful story. Brilliant in every way. Love that Jordan is 18 going on 19 and his stepsisters are only 12. I just love this whole scenario and hope they are many more stories to come. Thanks Luc for writing it and Wincy for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A father and son sent to bed in footed sleepers is a new rhing and very enjoyable to read, although rather embarrassing for them. Is there any chance of writing another mother and daughter story? Retour à Maman, with Gladys and Florence under her mother's thumb is my favorite story by Luc and I have always hoped for a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vlad

      Do you still have those stories in a format I could post? If so send them to me and I will put them up here. I am assuming Luc would be okay with that of course?

      Delete
  3. I would like to see a continuance of some of Luc's old stories if possible that were never finished. Unjust Bed Punishment or a new one where the young girls set him up at a party.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see those mother and daughter stories. Where can I see them

    ReplyDelete
  5. John: I have all of Luc's stories, since I translated them perfectly....Including the mother/daughter themes. Shall I post here through Wincy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bethanne
    Yes please. That would be wonderful. I really love these stories and there scenarios.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone heard from Luc? He seems to have disappeared again and after all these lovely new stories. I have more of Luc's stories and Wincy will post at his leisure....

    ReplyDelete