Sunday 18 May 2014

Punished in bunny jimjams by aunty and Miss Jacobson


Miss Jacobson made me wear my bunny rabbit pyjamas yesterday as a punishment for not getting her an Easter egg. I have been given a new, weekend pyjama time of 1pm so unfortunately I was already wearing my pyjamas when aunty, on the spur of the moment, decided to ask a few friends around to take teas outside because of the weather. Of course guess whose job it was to serve everyone? I protested of course but that only meant a trip across aunty's lap for a smacked bottom. Miss Jacobson then gleefully tied on an apron so that I "looked the part". The afternoon was such a success that aunty allowed me to stay up past my bedtime, of course I have to "pay back" that time by going to bed early tonight. It's not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment