Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sissy babykins humiliated and spanked in pink floral footed pyjamas by mummy and her friend Miss Moorcroft



 
When my mummy's friend, Miss Moorcroft, missed her last train home, she had no alternative other than to stay overnight.  "Since you will need to be up early to make our breakfast I think it best that we put you into your jimjams and put you to bed as soon as we get home," mummy informed me as she sat in the car ready  to drive back from the station.
"But mummy it's only 2pm, I don't want to put pyjamas on and go to bed this early." I foolishly answered.
"Are you answering me back?" she asked. "If I say you will put your jimjams on and go to bed I don't expect any disobedience from you."
Miss Moorcroft , sitting in the front alongside mummy said." Oh good. I was hoping to see him punished in his jim-jams. I do so enjoy seeing naughty boys dressed in their pyjamas so that they may be popped into bed at the earliest hint of defiance." Mummy beamed with pleasure. "Rest assured Matilda, you will see him wearing his jim-jams very shortly. I also think a trip across my lap for a spanking is necessary too," she added.
"Mummy no. Please don't spank me in front of Matilda."
"I don't recall giving you permission to address Miss Moorcroft in such a familiar fashion," mummy said as she parked the car. "I do believe a special punishment spanking is in order for your insolence."
I was sulking as we entered the house, mummy was in a spanking mood I could tell but I just looked at mummy in disbelief when she said, "will you undress this naughty boy for me while I fetch his jim-jams Matilda?
"You can't seriously expect  me to let Mat... I mean Miss Moorcroft  to undress me? I won't allow it and that's final."
Miss Moorcroft moved toward me so quickly that I was caught completely unawares.
"Now now, don't be shy, let's get these nasty big boy's clothes off shall we?
My arms were thrust upwards and my t-shirt was rapidly removed. Her hands were already unfastening my trousers before I had a chance to react, "oh no, I won't let you do...." even as I uttered those words the pants were already around my ankles. I attempted to escape her clutches but encumbered by my trousers I tripped and fell at the feet of mummy who stared down at me as I lay prostrate on the living room carpet. She triumphantly had my floral footed pyjamas draped over her arm.
"No mummy, please. Don't make me wear those pyjamas, oh I will be so  ashamed and embarrassed. " She smiled at me, "I believe that is the idea, now Matilda, why don't we get this naughty little boy into his pretty punishment sissy baby jim-jams shall we?"
Working together mummy and Miss Moorcroft quickly removed my remaining clothing until I lay completely naked despite my futile attempt to resist their physical dominance.
Miss Moorcroft looked at my nakedness approvingly as my mummy made me stand up so that she could slip the sleeve of the girls pyjama jacket into my left arm then around my shoulders into the other arm. I stood shamefaced and helpless as mummy buttoned the  pink floral pyjama jacket all the way up, even fastening the top button that I hated so. My shame was compounded as mummy handed Miss Moorcroft my pyjama bottoms.
"Here Matilda, you can dress him in his jim-jam bottoms."
Miss Moorcroft enthusiastically stepped me into the pyjama bottoms, each foot becoming encased in floral winceyette. She eased the bottoms upwards past my crotch, as she did so she unkindly commented, "you really are a tiny little boy aren't you? No wonder you wear little girls pyjamas" Mummy laughing, nodded her head in agreement. "Now it's time for our sissy baby to go across our laps for a bedtime spanking, would you like to take him over your knee Matilda dear? "
 "Oh yes, I would love too," she replied quickly.
 "That's it," encouraged mummy, make each spank count, when we tuck him into bed he should be sobbing like a proper sissy babykins."
 The two women laughed as my bottom was assaulted by mummy and Miss Moorcroft.
At twenty two years old I was still mummy's little sissy boy.




2 comments: