Saturday 27 July 2013

Miss Jacobson asserts herself and puts me to bed suitably attired for the weather!

Miss Jacobson ordered me out of the bath, which was a shame as I was quite enjoying playing with the plastic rubber ducks. I had adjusted the water temperature to tepid as Friday had been another sweltering day in the city. Here in the country, the late afternoon was still hot but not as humid.
"Come along out of that bath,  you've been in long enough." Miss Jacobson enjoyed being privy to aunty's pyjamas and early bedtime punishment regime that I was subject to and was beside herself that aunty had gone off into town leaving her in charge of my bath time. Last time, I had complained that it was too early and too hot for pyjamas and aunty and Miss Jacobson contrived to dress me in my pyjamas and a nightie so I meekly said," Yes Miss Jacobson," and clambered out of the bath and dried myself as Miss Jacobson looked on. "You really are a little boy aren't you?" she said unkindly as she clasped my wrist and led me into the cool bedroom thanks to a breeze from the open window. "And as a little boy I want you in your pyjamas ready for bed right now, are you going to argue with me?  She put her index finger under my chin and tilted my face toward until I was forced to look directly into her eyes. I shook my head and whispered, "no Miss Jacobson," I averted my gaze, ashamed of my  compliance and ashamed of my nakedness. She turned away and opened the dresser drawer.
" Right let me begin by getting you into these." In her hand she held a pair of aunty's favourite winter punishment pyjamas, a pair of floral winceyette pyjamas. The jacket buttoned to the neck with a Peter Pan style collar and the bottoms were footed. Aunty liked to see me wearing them as I sipped my cocoa.
"These are my winter pyjamas," I protested as Miss Jacobson stepped me into the bottoms. I had to rest my hand on her shoulder to prevent losing my balance as she tugged up the pyjama bottoms. She laughed, and as she buttoned up the pyjamas top said, "well it's forecast to be cooler overnight so we don't want  you catching a chill do we? In fact, to be on the safe side why don't I... " She was rummaging in the drawer, "yes these paisley brushed cotton pyjamas will keep you cosy." I recoiled as she advanced toward me clutching the maroon pyjamas. "No Miss Jacobson, please the footed pyjamas are perfectly adequate."
She held open the pyjama jacket. "Nonsense, now do as I say unless you want a trip over my lap, do you want to be spanked like a disobedient little boy?" I could feel tears welling in my eyes, "no Miss," I sniffled as
I was buttoned into a second pair of pyjamas. "How do you feel now, cosy?" she asked.
"I really am a bit warm Miss," I replied. She felt my forehead with her left hand. "Positively freezing, you need a sturdy pair of striped pyjamas to keep you warm my pet lamb." Once again she rifled through the drawer and emerged clutching  a pair of striped flannelette pyjamas." Now, you should be happy wearing  these, your aunty tells me you call these your grown up, big boy pyjamas, is that correct?" I blushed, it was quite true. With aunty insisting I wear boys and girls pyjamas and nighties too,when aunty let's me wear my striped pyjamas  I pretend to myself that I am not under aunty's control. "Get these on, I want to see you in your big boy's pyjamas," Miss Jacobson quickly had be buttoned into them and stood back to admire her handiwork.
 "You know I can't quite see it myself, you just look like a silly little boy who is wearing three pairs of pyjamas!"  Foolishly I lost my temper. "Now wait a minute, you can't treat me this way, I am telling aunty that you made me cry and she will be very annoyed with you." Miss Jacobson howled with laughter. "You pathetic creature, your aunt thoroughly approves of my actions, get over my knee you silly little boy. I will make you cry alright" I was hauled across her lap and spent five minutes being scolded and spanked. I assumed that through three layers of pyjama bottoms the spanking would not hurt but Miss Jacobson used  one of my own  Bob the Builder slippers to administer the spanking and believe me, even through three layers, it hurt enough to make me bawl and beg her to stop. "Aw, is the little baby cwying? Do you want to go to beddy-byes now or  do you want me to give you another spanking? Speak up, I can't hear you, and make sure you answer politely or else" Still hanging over her lap I managed to splutter, "beddy-byes please Miss." Another spanking was more than I could face and  being put to bed at 4  o'clock seemed almost attractive even if I was wearing three pairs of pyjamas. Miss Jacobson pulled back the bed clothes, "wait a moment," she said as I was about to climb into bed.  She left the room, returning seconds later.
"I almost forgot, your aunty wanted to see you in this nightie. You had better put it on."
It was pointless to protest any more, Miss Jacobson eased my head through the blue floral flannel nightie. The nightie cascaded down and I was completely passive as she hummed to herself as she buttoned up the nightie. "Right into beddies with you," I clambered in, already beginning to swelter thanks to my multi-layered night attire. Miss Jacobson covered me with the bedding and tucked me in. She kissed my forehead. "Night-night, only sixteen hours to go until you can get up.Your aunty and I will come to check on you when she arrives home and if there is one unfastened button you will face the consequences, understand?" I nodded. Miss Jacobson closed the window and drew the curtains, locking the door behind her as she left.




*It has come to my attention that I perhaps owe my many pyjamaed experience to Ariadne and David.
Thanks for your assistance, any more bright ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lyndon

      Your comments are always short but this time I am a little confused. Do you mean the story/pics are awful or the four layer punishment was just awful, poor me? Either way your comments are always welcome!

      Delete