Tuesday 28 May 2013

Thanks to the person who sent me this cover of Pyjama Punishment Monthly. Rather dashing blue striped pyjamas, worth wearing anytime of the day. Also some extracts from Nanny Smackbottoms forum





Even though I attend college my Aunt insists upon me changing into pyjamas and slippers as soon as I arrive home. Sometimes this can be early in the afternoon and if her sewing club meeting is being held I am expected to help serve teas dressed in this humiliating manner. I am only 5 foot tall and my Aunt thinks I need protecting from what she describes as, “ne'er do wells”. For this reason my usual bedtime is still 7pm, unchanged from when I was a boy. I have several pairs of slippers ready to step into at the entrance and my pyjamas are laid out on my bed for me to change into. Aunty always buys me boy’s slippers to wear (size 3) and since she sews most of my pyjamas from juvenile material the lady who delivers our tea (Ringtons, 4.40 Friday) is convinced I am only about ten years old. Since I greet her at the door and receive our weekly supply wearing pyjamas with spacemen or trains on them and wearing Scooby-Do slippers, it is hardly surprising. I am not likely to reveal my true age to her. If I complain Aunty only spanks me, with a slipper of course and brings my bedtime forward an hour for a week. Friday and Saturday I am allowed to stay up until 8.30pm but to earn that privilege I must be in pyjamas and slippers by 3pm.

Why only so late bedtimes offered? I'm near 19 and living since two years with my aunt Helen and my two cousins Mikaël (12) and Betty (9). Younger Betty - as a girl - has her own room but myself I've to sleep in the same room and have the same bedtime as Mikaël: 6:30 PM on weekdays, 10:30 on Friday and Saturday evening and before 4:30 on Sunday afternoon (to be well rested on Monday morning), without exception apart when we are punished. In this case auntie put us even earlier to bed, straight after school on weekdays and even all day lights off during the weekend ;-( We are also sometimes spanked bare bottomed and have corner times in the living room barefoot and with only our nighties on before bed confinement ;-((I know that I'd be enough old for no more having such early bedtime and childish punishments. But I'm the guest of Auntie for the school and I've to respect her rules and obey her. Auntie explained me that it was any reasons that I'd a later bedtime than her son since I had to sleep in his room. Because I was older than Mikaël I was also a "model" for him who would accept easier to have to be the first in bed in the neighbourhood and even earlier than his younger sister. Furthermore the privacy of my aunt would be better protected. Moreover, when she has guests, she usually put us to bed before they came, even on Friday or Saturday. I became acquainted with my girlfriend Bea when she babysat us the first time, a Saturday afternoon that I was in bed as a punishment with Mikaël because of a fight with younger Betty. Bea is used to putting my cousin and me to bed and isn't frustrated by my bedtimes and my punishments. She is commonly our babysitter and when she is babysitting us she always put us very early to bed, even earlier than Auntie would expect. Before we have to sleep so that she could watch TV or get a tan quietly in the garden, Bea read us a story at our bedside. Meanwhile she's usually barefoot and it's really an exciting thing for me seeing her naked feet and her toes from my pillow. I've an erection every time in my sheets and under my nightie. And I stay still exciting a long time after Bea closed our shutters and curtains, gave me a long kiss, told me and my cousin night-night, switched off the light and locked us in our bedroom for the rest of the day ;-)

Pyjama discipline is good for males of any age but especially adolescent boys. Far better that you were safely tucked up in bed wearing slippers and pyjamas than outdoors getting into mischief. Early bedtimes and the occasional spanking will have done you no harm either. It seems to me that your aunt is supporting you by providing a roof over your head, feeding you and no doubt washing and ironing for you. The least you could do is live by her rules. She is correct; a boy of your stature would be prey to bullies if out and about late at night. I think 8pm is a perfectly fair bedtime during schooldays. How ungrateful are you? Your aunt takes the time and trouble to sew you pyjamas and you complain. So what if they make you appear younger than you are, there is plenty of time to be older. Being ready for bed in slippers and pyjamas early on a Saturday is no hardship, lots of people would be grateful for that opportunity. If I were your aunt, your bedtime would be a lot sooner than 10pm, so think yourself lucky.

I agree naughty boys need plenty of pyjama discipline. I suggest that you ask that your baby sitter who obviously takes off her shoes and socks at the door wear gets straight into nice pair of large furry slippers because clearly you are getting very excited by her bare feet and that is very bad and you will require further discipline. I suggest a good hairbrush spanking (slipper too soft) from auntie in front of your friends and then s few weeks of getting straight into pyjamas and slippers straight after school and all day at weekends. Perhaps if you persist being naughty, auntie should arrange for your schoolteachers to bring you home and watch you get ready for bed, and get a spanking. Even post a few photos of you in your striped pyjamas and your little paisley pattern slippers.

That's the trouble. I do have to put my pyjamas and slippers on as soon as I arrive home. On Saturday we were out lunching with her two of aunties friends in town after a shopping trip. Somehow I managed to knock the teapot over. "That's it! I have had enough of your misbehaviour today. You’re going straight into your pyjamas when I get you home ready. After a trip across my knee for a good spanking I will be putting you to bed for the night." This was said in a loud voice so the whole cafe could hear and I felt all eyes turn to stare. "But aunty," I whispered. "I am going to watch the football on TV this afternoon you promised." "Football? You can forget all about watching football. Pyjamas, slippers, spanking then bed in that order." I was in bed by 4pm. I don't get to wear my striped pyjamas often as aunty says they’re for “big boys” but I do have some paisley one's that aunty makes me wear when we go visiting.

 I was wondering when you get slippered, which clearly is what all naughty boys need, does your auntie have a special slipper she uses only on naughty boys, or does she use the ones she is wearing or perhaps she uses yours. In our house it’s a combination of those. Plus we have a rack next to the front door that contains our slippers; they are there ready to be put straight on when we get in. And also handy for immediate use for a spanking if we have been naughty at the shops. There is a special slipper step mum call her spanking slipper for when we were very naughty. She has taken this slipper with us for when we stayed at grannies and often used it on us.

Oh yes, I can relate to that. Until I as 10 we used to visit my grannies for Sunday lunch. My step mom used to take my pyjamas and slippers with us. After lunch granny always made me have a nap. At 1pm I had to change into my pyjamas and nap until 4pm.Then we drove home and would be in my pyjamas and slippers ready for bed when we got home around 6pm.


Quite right too, You Aunt should make you carry your pyjamas yourself along with your slippers when you are visiting. Having a regular pyjama time is as important as a bedtime. I used to make sure Timothy was dressed in his pyjamas two hours before his 6pm weekday bedtime. At weekends it was not unusual for Timothy to spend the entire time clad in his pyjamas and lots nap times too. Perhaps your Aunt should adopt the same regime with you. You seem a most disagreeable young man who needs plenty of spankings and early nights. Again it is entirely appropriate that you were made to change into your pyjamas and slippers if it was your pyjama time. Why the fuss? You knew your stepmother had set you a time to put your pyjamas on and that you had a regular bedtime so in my opinion you were lucky not to have your bottom warmed. I trust your granny tucked you in a proper bed for your nap? I don't approve of naps taken on sofas and suchlike. Pyjamas and a bed are a must for naps in my book.


Yes a proper bed. When I stayed at grannies in the hols it was a nap everyday at 1pm and I learned the hard way not to object. She would lay my pyjamas out around midday and tell me to put the straight on. At first I protested and she would swiftly take off her slippers putdown my pants and soundly spank me, the put my pyjamas and slippers on me and send me to bed until3pm.heni got up I stayed in pyjamas and slippers until my 6pm bedtime.


I don't think I am disagreeable at all. It is not just the fact that I have early bedtimes and have to wear pyjamas; it is the fact that most of the time the pyjamas are extremely childish in appearance. I bet your Timothy did not have to wear pyjamas with space rockets or cowboys on them. It is very embarrassing to be seen wearing such babyish pyjamas.


Judging by your childish, feeling sorry for yourself attitude, I think that style of pyjamas seems to be entirely appropriate. No wonder you are tucked up in bed early. I am sure you know the old saying, act like a child, and you will be treated like a child.


1 comment: