Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Mommy and Me. This was sent to me by Lance and I am happy to post it here.

My Mommy and Me….


Another rule broken and here I am, in my pajamas stood facing the corner.
It’s so boring, minutes seem more link hours and all I can see is this blurry corner. Standing in silent contemplation, I’m tormented by the laughter of the neighborhood kids still out playing. Life’s going on without me and it’s just not fair.


She’ll be back soon and once again she’ll say.


Why should any of our neighbors have to listen to a naughty boy being punished?
And then she’ll close the bedroom windows and to scold me and remind what a naughty boy I’ve been and how she has little choice but to punish me.
 
I’ll most likely hear the wardrobe open as she fetches the strap from the hook behind the door.
Perhaps she let me off with a quick over the knee spanking with her slipper?
Who am I trying to kid?
That look she gave me was one those, get ready for a strapping looks.


Everybody gets caught by the cops eventually. It’s not fair; I have to pay a speeding fine and I have to endure her punishing me as well.
She’s going to make me lay down over the end of the bed, I just know she will.
She’s going to pull down my pajamas and give my poor bottom one of her horrid strappings.
I hate that strap; it really does hurt a whole lot. I’ll sometimes cry and I often can’t help wiggling about so much that I’ll sometimes get out of position and she’ll pursue my strapping just long enough to remind me of her rules.
I don’t mind even the shortest of breaks but if I cause too much fuss, she won’t think twice she’ll take off my pajamas, and as soon as she’s satisfied I’ve been sufficiently strapped she’ll put me in a diaper.
Sometimes my bottom is so sore it can twitch uncontrollably and I can still be crying long after she’s closed the drapes and kissed me goodnight.
In the morning my cascading tears will have dried up but the state of my freshly bruised bottom will be a reminder for me to behave for several days to come.
I’ll be grounded tomorrow and that’ll mean I’ll most likely be put to bed for an afternoon nap.
She knows I really wanted to go to the ball game with my buddies, but even if she does let me go, I’ll probably have trouble sitting anyway.
I’m glad nobody can see me; I know I look silly in these teddy bear pajamas. Facing the corner like this, I must look like a naughty little boy. I certainly feel like one, especially when she baths and diapers me.
God, I hope no one ever discovers how we live. I’m 24 years old and I have to discreetly discourage evening visitors because of my unusually early 8.00 bedtimes. And if I’m being punished it’s even earlier. I can easily find myself ready for bed and in the corner by 5.30 and more often than not, in bed teary eyed by 6.00.   


“Right you naughty little man she called out as she entered the bedroom. You can come out of that corner now please”.
“Tell me, do I need to warm up your bottom, or have you learned your lesson”?


“Please no, I’ve learned. I’ll be good, I promise I will”.


“Alright then, you can get into bed now. But just so you know, you’ll be grounded tomorrow. No ball game, you can start tomorrow morning by cleaning out the garage and if I have the slightest bit of nonsense from you, I’ll wallop your bare bottom good and hard. Now do you understand me”?


“Yes Ma’am I understand”.


“Alright then, I’m sure you know you’ve earned yourself an early bedtime so in you get please dear.


I quickly get into bed and watch as she closes the windows and drapes. I’m soon tucked into bed and looking up into those loving understanding eyes of hers, As she bends down to kiss me goodnight, I know beyond all doubt, I’ve found that very special someone.
I know some people must discreetly question our obvious age difference, occasionally we are mistaken for mother and son and that’s just peachy as far as we are concerned.


In the now slightly darkened bedroom, I’m tormented by the early evening sun. It creeps in and around the edges of the drapes reminding me how early it is.
How I hate early bedtimes, I wish I had the courage to say no, fortunately I don’t.
I know any such defiance and I would be over her lap with my pajamas half way to me knees. My mommy knows how to cure all naughtiness and right all wrongs


The end or is it?          I guess that’s up to you.


My wife is the mother I never had and I’m the son she always wanted. I guess we are the luckiest couple in the whole world.


Lance.


No comments:

Post a Comment