Saturday 18 May 2013

Aunty enjoys herself at my expense.

I had, I admit, been a bit bad tempered that afternoon at aunty's but it was still a shock when aunty insisted I get ready for bed at two thirty. "No but's, I want you in pyjamas immediately, let's see if a nice pair of cosy jimjams will curb that attitude of yours." I protested but a threatened trip over aunt'y lap convinced me to do her bidding. Aunty fetched a pair of my special, large, naughty boy striped pyjamas and watched with satisfaction as I reluctantly undressed and put on the pyjamas. "There now, much better," she said as she fastened the top button on my pyjama jacket and smoothed down the collar. "I really don't know why I don't make you quit your job and move in with me. It would be really useful to have you here to help out during the day. Of course I would have to set you a suitably early bedtime, little boys like you need their sleep. I could then keep you dressed permanently in pyjamas,  you are much more obedient dressed this way, it's something I shall have to seriously consider.
I swallowed hard, envisaging living my life in aunty's house, being forced to wear pyjamas permanently and have an early bedtime, what did she mean by early anyway, eight o'clock, seven o'clock, or even earlier?

"Ha-ha, yes well, that's not going to happen is it?" I attempted to laugh her statement off. "We'll see," she said,"now get started on those dirty dishes than you can vacuum and dust downstairs."
"Aunty I can't do chores wearing these pyjamas, I can hardly keep them up." Since I had put on the pyjamas I had been clutching at the waist to prevent the bottoms from comically falling down and the sleeves of the pyjama jacket were far too long and enveloped my hands.

"Nonsense," she exclaimed, hoisting the waist of my pyjamas bottoms high up onto my chest and tying the pyjama cord tight. "There you'll manage now, on with your rubber gloves and get started."

With that she swatted my backside and propelled me into the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later I was drying the last of the dishes when I heard Miss Jacobsons voice emanating from the living room. Miss Jacobson was a neighbour and aunty always enjoyed humiliatingd me in front of her.
Upon hearing her stringent tones I had froze with fear and promptly dropped the plate I was drying.

Aunty barged into the kitchen closely followed by Miss Jacobson. "You clumsy boy, that is my third best china. Over my knee with you this instant." Aunty grabbed my wrist and as she sat down deftly dragged me across her lap. "Oh goody a spanking," I heard Miss Jacobson shout excitedly as aunty manouvered me into her optimum spanking position. "Arn't you going to lower his pyjama bottoms?" I heard the busybody ask as aunty's first spank descended.

"No-need-it's-the-humiliation-of-the-spanking-ritual-that-really-hurts." Aunty replied between the dozen spanks she administered. The overlong legs of my pyjama  bottoms flapped wildly until aunty stopped.

"Miss Jacobson called to invite me round for a sherry party with a few of her friends, I was going to put you to bed whilst I attended but a better idea I think is that you accompany me and help serve the drinks, would that be permissable Miss Jacobson.?"

"You mean for him to attend wearing his jimjams?"

"Of course, but I shall have to leave at four pm that's when this naughty little boy is going to be tucked into beddy-byes."

Miss Jacobson clapped her hands. "How wonderful, I am sure my friends will be delighted to meet your nephew and discuss your disciplinary techniques with you."

That is how I spent nearly two hours at aunty's neighbours wearing oversized striped pyjamas topping ladies glasses up with sherry. To say I was embarrassed is an understatment and even though I had to bid everyone night-night with a kiss on their cheeks I have never been so relieved to be put to bed.






7 comments:

  1. Do you think aunty's treatment of me is too strict?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that your treatment is entirely appropriate. I'm glad to note that your Aunt appears to be of the opinion that dressing naughty boys like you in traditional striped pyjamas is the most effective way of punishment by humiliation. Am I correct in noticing that your Aunt is buying larger sized pyjamas with each punishment? - This is definately a move in the right direction. The pyjamas above that you wore for the sherry party have stripes of dreadful colours, are badly fitting, much too large, deeply unfashionable and to sum up, wholy embarassing to see. They are therefore the correct attire for chores in this situation. Congratulations then, to your Aunt for fully appreciating the true nature of pyjama humiliation.

      Delete
    2. No not at all. Lovely pyjamas. She knows how to dress you!

      Delete
  2. It is entirely fitting that you are punished this way. Being exposed to your aunts neighbour and her friends wearing your punishment pyjamas is a delightful scenario. I would like to know if you did become a member of your aunts household and had to wear pyjamas all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your aunty is to soft. Ifyou were under my control I would make you wear only girls pink pajamas all the time so that you could not run away. You would go to bed at 3 every day wearing diapers and sleep in a crib. So think your self lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother actually used to punish me like this a lot. If she thought i was getting to excited in the house she would have me in my pjs straight away often a very early times. And if her friends were round there was always a good chance of me getting punished in my pjs. Mothers back then really seemed to enjoy having their boys in their pjs very early

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think like Miss Bertha. I think you must report to your aunty what we said about that. You should be put back in diapers like a baby, because early bedtimes are a baby treatment. And your pyjamas should fit to change your diapers easily. So, you should wear baby dresses, onesies and footed pyjamas.

    Otherwise, i think that you should move in with your aunty and be treated like a little babykins.

    I hope that you will tell to your aunty about our advices, and you will show us a humiliated man being put back in a double thick terry nappy.

    Be a good baby!

    ReplyDelete