Tuesday 5 June 2012

I found this on the internet a long time ago. It was originally titled "Getting a Good Education" and had an author title of Peter Michael. I have tried to find it again on the internet but was unable too.





My wife had to do a training course in Brussels that was to last for two months. She decided that she didn’t want to leave me alone at home because I was unable to even operate the washing machine let alone manage a household. It was fair to say I was very immature and often behaved in a rather childish way still. It was decided I needed a guardian so she decided to send me to her widowed sister Agnes who is her elder by 10 years. At six foot two, Agnes was even taller than my wife and towered over my diminutive stature.
Arriving in my new home she showed me to my new room. It was that of her now grown up daughter who now lived in Peterborough. It was a typical girls' room, it still had dolls propped on the pink covered bed and a wardrobe full of girl's clothes.  At first I was inclined to protest against having to stay in a child’s bedroom but of course I held my tongue and muttered something about the room being quite suitable. My sister-in-law began to unpack my suitcase. “Hmm… you appear to have forgotten to bring pyjamas.” She said scornfully. That was not possible...but finally I saw she was right: I had been in a terrible hurry when I had been packing my suitcase and I had indeed forgotten my pyjamas. She went to open the wardrobe of her daughter and took out two pairs of pyjamas one white, one blue. Some infantile cute teddy bears smiled at me from the blue pair and the white pair was adorned with pink flowers. They were without doubt very childish girls pyjamas. I blushed; she could not want me to wear these surely? But yes, it was no joke! "Because you didn't pay attention when you packed your suitcase you will put your pyjamas on at once." she scolded. “That will teach you a lesson!” It was only 3 pm and I was being made to put on girl’s pyjamas. She began to undress me, unbuttoning my shirt and lowering my trousers. Frozen with shame and embarrassment I stood there as she buttoned me into the floral patterned pyjama jacket. “ There, now you are auntie’s pretty little girl,” she teased as she stepped me into the pyjama bottoms and pulled them up. As her daughter was also a tall girl the pyjamas were too large and she carefully turned back the sleeves a little. The pyjamas were warm winceyette ones and as I was enveloped in the cosy fabric, I am ashamed to admit that I felt comfortable wearing them. My "aunt" smiled at me and gave me a tight hug that somehow made me feel very safe and secure. She assured me that we would have a wonderful time together and led me by the hand into the kitchen where I was I told to sit down and fill in a page of the colouring book that aunty gave me. “Colour a nice picture for aunty sweetheart while I prepare your supper,” she instructed me. I was given my meal at 4.30 pm and was then told it was time for me to go to “beddy-byes.” I told her I normally went to bed at 11 pm or even later, but she laughed and said, “for the duration of your stay you will be dressed in your little girls pyjamas at all times when you are in the house and go to bed by 5 pm at the latest, I will read to you for 15 minutes, my daughter has left many wonderful books for little girls, you will then snuggle down to sleepy-byes. If you do not behave and do exactly as I say you will be spanked and I may find the need to put you to bed much earlier or perhaps I might make you take an afternoon nap.” Let me show you what will happen if you disobey me, come here.” She tapped her lap and for some reason I immediately positioned myself across her knees. She circled my pyjama-clad bottom with her hand for a few moments before commencing the spanking. I bawled and shouted in pain, begging her to stop before mercifully she did so. She re-positioned me, this time sitting on her lap. “Shush now, little one,” she said soothingly as I sobbed uncontrollably. “Now you know what to expect if you disobey aunty,” she cuddled me into her bosom and gently rocked me as she spoke, her strong arms pinning me to her. “ I don’t expect you will disobey me though will you?” She laughed and kissed the top of my head. “Come along now, time for beddy-byes.”   


No comments:

Post a Comment