Sunday 22 January 2012

Robert suffers at the hands of his Grandmother and his horrible sisters.


Robert: Well I suppose you are happy now. Someone told Mummy that I could slip out of my mittens and play on the computer. Thank you very much. Now, as a punishment I have to tell you what happened at my sister Giselle’s birthday party.
I could hardly forget the start to that day.

I could hear the party arrangements taking place beneath my bedroom window while I had been left securely tucked up in bed. I had been trying to attract Mummy’s or one of my sister’s attentions by talking into my baby monitor, but that is pretty difficult when you have a baby’s dummy secured in your mouth.

Little did I suspect just who would enter the room!

She noticed my startled look, ‘Yes that’s right, Nanny’s here to make sure you don’t spoil Giselle’s day.’ Inwardly I groaned. Nanny is always telling me that Mummy is too lenient with me! Can you believe that? And if she had her way I would be subject to some proper discipline. Of course my sister’s address her as Grandma but I have to call her Nanny. She says it teaches me respect and, ‘establishes that a firm hand will deal with your childish and immature behaviour.’


I cowered under the thick pile of blankets and mumbled through my dummy.

‘Speak up, she said, ‘and don’t you have a kiss for Nanny?’ she proffered her cheek and I half-heartedly kissed her.

‘That’s a good boy,’ she said throwing back the blankets. She noticed at once my attempt to hide the tell tale damp patch on my pyjamas.

Despite my protestations of innocence I had been unable to control myself and had wet my frilly pink pyjamas. Well I had been in bed for a very long time; I had been put to bed, out of the way, at two o’ clock the previous afternoon, is that not unfair?



‘More work for Nanny,’ she thundered, hauling me out of bed by the scruff of my pyjama jacket and marching me to the bathroom.

Nanny gave me a good cleaning with loads of soapy suds using her special scrubbing brush, it hurt quite a bit but I don’t expect any sympathy from you lot. I hate baths!

‘Now then, let’s get you all dwessed up for Giselle’s party,’

I hate it when she uses baby talk, doesn’t she know how old I am?

Nanny had her big bag with her, the one she calls, ‘Roberts dwess up bag,’

‘First let’s make sure there are no more accidents shall we?’

‘No Nanny no!’ I tried to run away but she was too quick and too strong. She hauled me across her lap and fastened me into old-fashioned flannelette nappies; several layers were pinned onto me before she had finished, ‘there now, much better, lets see what else I have for this lucky boy.’ I knew she was relishing the opportunity to humiliate me.

Nanny made me step into some blue silky rhumba panties that she had made, they had layers of ruffles and made me look absolutely ridiculous. Then she rolled up a pair of royal blue opaque schoolgirl tights; they barely covered my nappies and were terribly restricting, as she secured the elastic waistband about my waist, checking to see that the seam was good and straight. I was crying by now, pleading for nanny to stop, but oh no. She had scarcely started!


The flounced bed jacket was bad enough; this was pale blue and had short puff sleeves and a frilly collar that was fastened at the neck by ribbons that she tied into a floppy bow. The hem was flared and so short that it swished about exposing my nappied and pantied behind. It buttoned from the back so there was no chance of me undoing the babyish garment.


I almost fainted when she produced the baby’s bonnet, fashioned from the same silky material as my panties she had made it in the style of a peek-a-boo sunbonnet.
’What are you crying for, you look so sweet, all of Giselle’s friends will just adore her big brother.’

Nanny didn’t have to tie my dummy in, instead she tied on it a pink ribbon and pinned it to the bodice of my bed jacket with a little smile and a threat!

‘Now my lickle Robbykins, if nanny sees you not sucking sweetly on your dum-dum without her permission, nanny will take you across her knee, undo your nap-naps and spank your botty until it’s bright red in front of all the guests. Do you understand?’

Frantically I nodded my head, the baby bonnet flopped over my eyes as I did so.

I watched as she opened a big jar of castor oil and dipped the teat of the dummy into it, ‘now open wide for nanny.’  She popped the dummy into my mouth and I dutifully started to suck, not daring to spit it out despite the foul taste. She produced a pair of pink fluffy slippers that she forced me to put on and parade up and down for her as she laughed uproariously at my predicament.



‘Robbykins is nearly dwessed apart from one last item.’ She crowed, as I discovered

Nanny had one last surprise for me. Something that even you all will agree was totally unnecessary for a boy of my mature years.

She dipped into her bag and produced a pair of training reins! How ridiculous was that?

I had to stand while she fastened them onto me. The leather front piece was painted with an image of a frolicking lamb and attached all around the edges were numerous tiny bells that tinkled every time I moved!

‘There now,’ she said, picking up the reins, ‘off we go Robbykins’

Imagine how humiliated I felt as Nanny made me walk out onto the patio, this was quite difficult owing to my bulky nappies, Giselle and her friends were making plastic name tags for themselves, some birthday gift she had been give but everyone stopped as they heard me tinkling toward them.

‘Oh look, here comes my big brother isn’t he cute? Grandma has dressed him up ever so well.’ Giselle and her friends gathered round, toying with my bonnet and admiring my panties and tights.

‘Well Robbykins, what do you say to the birthday girl.’

Heeding Nanny’s warning I lisped my greeting, terrified in case I lost my dummy.

‘Appy Birfday dear thister.’

Everyone collapsed into fits of giggles at my attempt to speak

Nanny jerked the baby reins and the bells tinkled loudly causing more laughter, I blushed furiously and lowered my head.

‘How sweet baby looks, blushing while wearing his pretty bonnet. Perhaps baby would like to give Giselle a little curtsey to show how much he respects his sister?’

Nanny tugged again on the reins, I grabbed the hem of my flounced bed jacket, crossed my slipper-clad feet and dipped my bonnet-covered head. As I curtsied, my ruffled panties slipped to reveal my nappy covered rear-end.

This time, the laughter from the girls was even louder and before I could contain myself I burst uncontrollably into tears.

Mummy and Cori had appeared to find out what all the commotion was about.
Cori, looked at me with disdain,

‘Grandma, is he going to be in the way all day? I think he should be tucked up in bed out of harms way so we can enjoy the party in peace without his cranky behaviour. What a cry-baby he is, putting him to bed is the only thing to do.’ 


Mummy interrupted her, ‘as long as your Grandma is looking after him he can join the party. I’m sure she won’t stand any nonsense.
Cori hates not getting her own way over sending me to bed so I took a big chance; quickly removing my dummy I stuck my tongue out at her! Luckily Nanny didn’t notice or that would have been a spanking for me. Cori looked furious. She sidled up to me and on the pretence of re-tying my bonnet she whispered.
‘Just wait Robbykins, I’ll make sure you are tucked up in beddy-byes before too long, don’t you worry.’
Nanny pulled on the baby reins and sat me upon her lap, opened up the jar of castor oil and submerged the teat of my dummy. I grimaced as she inserted the dummy back into my mouth.
Cori gave a little wry smile and wandered off.



By now, all of Giselle’s friends had arrived.
My little triumph over Cori had cheered me up and so, despite being sixteen years old, perched on Nanny’s lap, sucking my castor oil dipped dummy and wearing nappies, tights and ruffled panties, I began to enjoy Giselle’s party.
Unfortunately Cori had other plans for me.

‘Mother says Robert has a chore to do Grandma,’ she said taking the baby reins from Nanny and leading me into the middle of the garden.
Suddenly I felt very nervous as I felt numerous pairs of eyes focus upon me.

‘Attention please, everybody. Because this naughty baby cannot control himself, I have had to wash his soiled pyjamas so I think it only fair that he should hang them out to dry. Perhaps now you will all realise why he has been put back into nappies and has to wear baby pyjamas like these.’


Imagine the shame I felt, a sixteen-year-old boy hanging out his pink frilly teddy bear pyjamas. I could hear the sniggers all around as I pegged my pyjamas onto the revolving washing line. The light breeze quickly lifted them into the air. As they flapped unmercifully, Cori yanked hard on my baby reins and I stumbled to the ground, ending up on all fours.
Cori quickly pulled forward on my reins and I was forced to use my hands to crawl baby-like, my nappied and ruffled bottom perched just at the right height for Cori to deliver a stinging spank.
 ‘Come along baby Robbykins Nanny wants you back on her lap watching your pretty jim-jams drying not getting all dirty crawling around like the baby you undoubtedly are.’
Of course I should have realised. Cori’s plan began to work perfectly.
‘I am not a baby!’ I yelled at the top of my voice. Then ridiculously I added, ‘I am a big boy.’ I stamped my foot hard on the slightly damp grass, my foot, attired only in childish slippers, slipped from under me and I plonked down hard onto the grass.

My baby bonnet was twisted at a strange angle around my face, my dummy swung from the ribbon pinned to my bed jacket and my frilly pink baby pyjamas wafted mockingly above my head. As I feebly sat there, I felt my notoriously weak bladder give way, soaking my nappies and leaving me looking rather foolish to say the least!

From beneath the frill of my bonnet that partially obscured my vision, the unmistakable figure of Nanny loomed into view.
’What on earth do you think you are playing at?’ Nanny grabbed and twisted the earlobe that had been exposed by the dishevelled baby bonnet and yanked me to my feet.

‘Well, I warned you not to cause a scene at your sister’s party; you’ve earned yourself a spanking Robbykins!
Nanny started to pull me back up the garden to the patio area. I could hear giggles from the girls who had gathered around to enjoy my comeuppance.

‘Yes you’re right, baby has wet his nappies!’ I blushed at hearing such comments from Giselle’s young friends, I became angry and for some reason I tried to free myself from Nanny’s grip.

‘Leave me alone!’ I shouted, ‘I won’t be spanked like a baby, I won’t!’
Nanny’s eyes blazed with anger.

‘How dare you! Showing me up with your tantrum. It just goes to show what a baby you really are. Look at you. Wet nappies, tear-stained face, well I say there’s only one place for little Robbykins who behave like babykins and that’s Bed!

Upon hearing those dreaded words I cried even louder.

‘No Nanny please, I don’t want to go to bed, it’s too early.’

Nanny sat me down on her lap. I saw Cori grinning broadly.

Nanny untied my bonnet and removed my tights. Cori stuck her tongue out at me in an act of revenge and sidled up to nanny.

‘Grandma, I hope you are going to make an example of this naughty baby by putting him to bed for the rest of the day. He certainly deserves it for spoiling Giselle’s party.’

‘Don’t you worry my dear; Never mind the rest of today, I intend to put this naughty baby to bed for the rest of the weekend!

Nanny’s eyes searched the throng of small girls surrounding her who were fascinated by my public humiliation until she picked out my youngest sister Giselle.

‘Come here a moment please Giselle, I want you to go upstairs, go to my special bag and bring me the pair of pyjamas you’ll find in there. Hurry now, I don’t want you to miss his spanking.’

Giselle scurried away, but not before I glimpsed Cori whisper something to her.

Nanny lowered my tights and panties to my knees then started to unpin my sodden nappies. She made the group of girls laugh by twisting her face in mock disgust and holding my nappies in the air between her thumb and index finger. ‘You see what babies the male species are girls, I am afraid they never truly grow up.’

Giselle re-appeared just as Nanny placed me face down over her lap.

‘Now I will really give you something to cry about!’

Nanny spanked my botty exactly as promised, until it was bright red.

I pleaded, begged and cried for her to stop but on and on she went. Finally the spanking ceased. She asked some of the girls present to pull off my panties and tights and they did so giggling and making snivelling comments about an older boy dressed so babyishly. Nanny sat me up and started to unbutton my frilly bed jacket.

‘Don’t think I have finished with that bottom of yours,’ Nanny said as I wiped away tears, ‘once I get you dressed for beddy-byes I will give you a second, pyjama spanking. Giselle, pass me baby’s pyjama jacket.’
The giggles started again as Giselle handed Nanny a bright yellow pyjama jacket with bunny rabbits scattered all over the soft winceyette fabric.

‘Nanny had planned to use this material to make Giselle a pair of pyjamas for her birthday but Cori suggested it would be better to make the pyjamas for you instead. That’s why they are cut to a little girl’s style pyjama pattern but my little Robbykins obviously deserves them. Giselle much preferred the Game Boy that was to be your gift!

I could only sit on Nanny’s lap as I was dressed for bed in the babyish pyjamas and watch Giselle wave my Game Boy about in front of me.

Nanny continued talking as she buttoned up the pyjamas.

‘You see girls, once baby’s like Robbykins are dressed ready for bed they stop their baby tantrums and become much calmer. It’s the lovely soft material and the pretty patterns that soothe them you see.’

Nanny fastened the top button of the Peter Pan collar, ‘There now, you look very pretty, Giselle the pyjama bottoms please.’

‘No Nanny, no! I won’t wear bunny rabbit pyjamas!’ I tried to squirm from her grasp in a futile act of defiance. For my trouble, I received a hard smack to my bottom and my dummy was re-dipped into the castor oil and the ribbon was used to tie it firmly into my mouth!
The taste was foul. ‘Mmmno thtop!’ I tried to protest as Nanny slowly slipped my feet into the pyjama bottoms but all that emerged was meaningless infantile gurgles.
The soft winceyette material of the pyjama bottoms enveloped me as Nanny stood me down from her lap to face a gaggle of girls who were all jostling to see a sixteen year old boy paraded in front of them wearing a pair of girls, yellow bunny rabbit pyjamas.


To my utter shame, a sister of Giselle’s friend stepped forward, she was only about nine, ‘we’ve decided you need a new name, after seeing you hang out your pretty pyjamas and wearing those ever so sweet bunny pyjamas we made you this.’

I had to stand there in front of them all while she pined a nametag onto my bunny rabbit pyjamas. ‘There now,’ she said, ‘ from now on everyone will know you as,



BABYKINS PYJAMAKINS!’



I expect some of you think I deserve this punishment but it was all Cori’s fault she is the one to blame!

Nanny laughed, ‘well done girls, that is a perfect name for our naughty baby, well Babykins Pyjamakins time for you to go night- night even if it is just 9.30 in the morning!
I stood there feeling very foolish, wishing the ground would open and swallow me up.


Nanny said, ‘Babykins Pyjamakins, I want you to go to each of Giselle’s guests, you will allow them to kiss you night-night on the cheek if they wish and they will say night –night properly to you, start with the birthday girl.’

Giselle, grinned widely as I approached her, ‘you know I think this is the best birthday gift I could have ever wished for, seeing you being sent to bed like this, oh and my Game Boy too,’ she smirked.

Nanny prodded me in the back, ‘come along hurry up, I want you tucked tightly into beddy-byes sooner rather than later.’
I had to stand and suffer sarcastic comments from several of these cruel young girls,

‘Off to bye-byes now for you Babykins Pyjamakins,’ and ‘I love your baby jim-jams, they really suit a sixteen year old called Babykins Pyjamakins.’

Nanny took my hand and walked me inside, pausing at the patio doors she made me turn round ‘wave night-night Babykins Pyjamakins,’

‘I had to stand and wave goodnight to a bunch of twelve year olds! 
’Mmmm mm!’ Once again my attempt to voice a protest were stifled by the hateful dummy I was forced to suck on.

Nanny called to the girls, ‘Babykins Pyjamakins says he is very tired and must go to sleepy-byes.’ I shook my head violently, outraged at Nanny’s fibs but she only laughed and led me away from Giselle’s party.

Mummy paused as she passed carrying a tray of food. ‘ Robert? Is that you off to beddy-byes wearing lovely new pyjamas, are they a present from Nanny? Let me see.’

She put down the food and took me onto her lap to examine my new pyjamas.

‘Well, I think you will sleep well wearing these soft cosy jim-jams, such sweet bunny’s too, what’s this?’

Mummy read my nametag and laughed out loud. ‘Ha ha, well Cori said she had planned to give you a new name, and so appropriate, Babykins Pyjamakins is such a sweet baby name, it suits you.’

Mummy smoothed down the Peter Pan collar and patted my pyjama bottoms. Speaking to Nanny she said, ‘there are some Dry-Nite pyjama pants in Babykins Pyjamakins bedside drawer,’ and then she looked at me, ‘we don’t want you to make wet-wet in your new jim-jams do we?’
 ‘What’s that Babykins Pyjamakins, speak up?’ I tried to speak but Mummy just laughed again at my babyish gurgles.

‘Is Babykins Pyjamakins hungry? Well this food is for the party but I will send up Cori with something special for you to eat very soon! Off to sleepy-byes now, Nanny will make sure you are snugly tucked in.’



Cori! I might have known she was behind the stupid name I had been given.

If any of you had a sister like her I would feel sorry for you. But I don’t suppose anybody thinks she is unkind toward me.



Nanny took me upstairs, she opened my bedroom window; below I could hear the excited babble of Giselle and her friends. She removed a pair of Dry-Nites pyjama pants and examining them exclaimed,

‘I suppose they will do but flannelette nappies are much more effective. Come here Babykins Pyjamakins.’

 Nanny lowered my pyjamas and stepped me into the Dry-Nites before re-positioning my pyjama bottoms.

I was made to stand in the corner as Nanny made up my bed.  She opened a pack of brand new flannelette sheets. Bright yellow, they were covered with the same bunny design as my pyjamas, I realised that nanny had used similar sheets to sew my pyjamas!
She placed two pillows in matching pillowcases and beckoned me toward her.
‘Nanny has a special way of making sure Babykins Pyjamakins won’t undo the buttons of his pyjamas or attempt to get out of beddy-byes.’ She said, holding the second flannelette sheet in her hand.

‘Stand here,’ she commanded, ‘arms by your side.’

Nanny began to wrap the bunny motif sheet around me. Around and around she went until I was totally cocooned inside the sheet with just my head sticking out. Unable to move Nanny gave me a gentle push and I fell onto the bed. She positioned me onto the pillows and my head sank into a sea of soft, sleep inducing flannelette.

‘Babykins Pyjamakins won’t be getting out of bed in a hurry will he, she gloated.
Nanny added three of my thickest woollen blankets and two quilts!

I could not move a muscle. Wearing my very soft and cosy yellow Bunny Rabbit pyjamas and wrapped snugly in flannelette sheets I was not going to be able to get out of bed without permission.

‘It’s now nearly 10am Babykins Pyjamakins.’ Nanny said, ‘The next time you get out of beddybyes will be when you get up for school on Monday, that is your punishment for causing a scene at Giselle’s party!’

Cori entered the room, grinning broadly as she saw my predicament.
 ‘Well well, Babykins Pyjamakins,’ she said sitting on the bed alongside me, ‘I see Grandma has certainly got you tucked up nicely where you belong, in bed!’

I tried to tell her how much her trickery had cost me a weekend in bed but I realised it was useless and sank back into the soft pillows.

‘Ha ha,’ she laughed. ‘My plan worked perfectly. I told you I would win, do you like your new name? I am thinking of sewing nametags onto your football kit, I think your friends would like to know you are Babykins Pyjamakins!’

‘Furious I raised my head the few inches I could,

‘Mmmm Mmmm.’

No matter how hard I tried I could not say anything other than baby noises through my tightly tied dummy. 
’Here let me undo that for you, I have some early did-dins for you. Oh it’s not the lovely food we are having for the party, it is something much more wholesome. Remember the dinner we had last night, I have mashed up the leftover sprouts, stewed cabbage and spinach and added some lovely prune juice and castor oil, yummy!’
Cori untied my dummy. The relief I felt was very short lived, as I attempted to uncurl my castor oil coated tongue Cori thrust a spoonful of the disgusting mush into my mouth.

‘Open wide Babykins Pyjamakins there’s plenty to eat up!
Spoonful after spoonful was shovelled into my mouth until at last I had emptied the bowl.

‘All gone, well done Babykins Pyjamakins, now lie still while I tie your dum-dum back in.’

As if I could move!
Nanny, who had been sitting quietly enjoying my discomfort, intervened.

‘Just a minute Cori I have a better plan.

‘Babykins Pyjamakins, I will allow you to lie in here in bed without your dum-dum on one condition, don’t speak just nod you head if you agree.’
I couldn’t agree quickly enough, more fool me. I might have guessed I was letting myself in for more humiliation. I nodded my head.

‘Very well,’ continued Nanny, ‘while you lie here in bed, anything you say must be in sweet, lisping, little girl baby talk, let us have a practice.  Do you understand Babykins Pyjamakins? I have the bottle of castor oil all ready if you would prefer.’

The thought of more castor oil and the hateful dummy persuaded me.

‘Yeth Nanny I undethtand.’

Cori clapped her hands with joy, ‘Oh Grandma that is wonderful he really is just like a baby girl, with his bunny pyjamas and bedding and now this, I must tell Giselle and her friends.’

Cori rushed off; Nanny lowered the shades and drew the heavy black curtains very tightly until the only light entering came from the open door. I could hear, from below the open window the raised voices as Cori told everyone about my latest humiliation.

Nanny said, ‘I expect you will be getting some visitors soon Babykins Pyjamakins, I hope you will be polite to them, do you promise?’
’Yeth Nanny I pwomith.’

Nanny smiled and kissed me on the forehead, then set the baby monitor and turned off my bedside lamp. Then she left the room closing and locking the bedroom door. I lay in the darkness secured in bed and the complete silence except for the laughter of the little girls outside my window mocking me.

Nanny was right, several times I was visited by groups of giggling twelve year olds asking me stupid questions so that they could collapse in hysterics at my replies.
’Does Babykins Pyjamakins want his drink of sleep milk?’
’Yeth pleathe, I want my dwink of thleepy time milk.’

This went on until noon when my sisters wanted me to sleep so I wouldn’t hear them enjoy themselves so I got a bottle of sleepy time milk and several sedative suppositories administered under the young watchful eyes of the interested guests who laughed and mocked me. Giselle’s party ended sometime after 9:00pm, 11 hours after I was bed punished and it didn’t get dark until almost 9:30pm.
I was relieved when at last Mummy came to say night-night and to tuck me in.



So there you have it, Cori and Giselle have enjoyed sitting alongside me as I wrote this account, and they have not let me leave anything out.

 I hope you consider my experience as much an outrage as I do and do not approve of any of my punishments.

Now I must go back to bed because it is early Saturday morning at 8:30am and my sisters told mom I was very cranky. I will have to sleep all morning and then I will have a baby lunch in bed at 11:30am, then nite while my sisters stay dressed and enjoy a lovely summer day in the sun while I remain secluded in a dark room between my flannel sheets.

Robert.

AKA Babykins Pyjamakins




No comments:

Post a Comment