Friday 4 November 2011

A Visit To Mrs Robinson’s


The next day, I was woken by Aunty in her white nightdress around 8
’o’clock, the truth was I had been awake for hours after my very early
bedtime, the third in three days, some people wouldn’t get that in a
lifetime and my bottom was still a little pink from the careful
ministrations of Mrs Robinson, but I pretended to be asleep.

Aunty said,” still asleep, maybe even earlier bedtimes are what you
need, now get up and put your pyjamas under the pillow, so I’ll know
where they are if I need them quickly, your helping me outside today,
just brush your teeth, and wash your hands and face, then get dressed
and come down for breakfast.” I could see my other pyjamas and
nightdress had been washed and where drying over the clothes-
horse, with her clothes.

I did exactly as I was told and breakfast was soon over, Aunty told
me to go outside and showed me exactly what to do and told me to do it
well, if I wanted to stay on my two feet that is. She gave me the
tools I needed, it was only weeding her vegetable plot but I had to
be careful to not damage anything or I was warned something else would
be a damaged.

I started weeding and as it was a hot day, was soon perspiring, she
on the other hand had said she had some housework to do, little did I
know that included packing a bag for me for the visit to Mrs
Robinson’s, discussed when I was in bed. Her car was out of sight of
where I was working so I didn’t see her put it in the boot.

Around midday, as you could hear the village church clock striking
even though it was quite far away, Aunty let me have a break and gave
me some orange to drink and some sandwiches and I ate them outside,
then she told me to carry on, with a minor compliment to my efforts.

Later she came back and said “I promised we’d pop in and see Mrs
Robinson later, it’s 1.45,and I said we’d be there for 2, so just
wash your hands and face, those clothes will have to do, just take
off the Wellingtons and put your shoes back on and bring your pyjamas
down, if there’s any naughtiness I might have to put you in
them.”

This was Aunty teasing me as she had a very good idea what was to
come, but I looked at her horrified at the thought of being dressed
for an early bed again in front of Mrs Robinson, then she said, “ all
right leave them under the pillow, your going to bed anyway at 4, as
I promised you yesterday, and that pretty nightdress might be dry when
we get home.”


I decided to be very careful and did exactly as I was told, appearing
a few minutes later when she told me to get in the car. We set off
and Mrs Robinson’s wasn’t far away, as I soon found out, only a few
minutes. She lived in a big house, detached and as private as you
can be in the wide-open Fens, which were created through a series of
waterways and originally used the expertise of Dutch prisoners from
an early war, so it looked a lot like the Netherlands.
In the flat landscape we could see her house from Aunt Sally’s but I
hadn’t known which it was until now.


Mrs Robinson opened the front door, she was expecting us, and we went
in, behind her stood her two daughters, twins aged 17 and very strong and determined.


Mrs Robinson said, “Hello Thomas, did you have a good sleep, you were in bed nice and early, you look hot and bothered, have you been working for your
Aunt.”

” Yes, I was doing some weeding, and I would have liked a shower but
there wasn’t time,” I replied, then Mrs Robinson said,” in that case,
Thomas, please go up stairs with the girls, I’ve a nice surprise
for you and take your shoes off.” and the she said to Sally, “I’ve a
nice cup of tea for you, come into the living room.”

I wasn’t really thinking what she meant and did as I was asked, the
girls introduced themselves and were called Susan and Pamela, and
they led the way into a bedroom. Their bedroom was Pamela’s and was the
usual pink and frilly sort of layout with soft toys and there seemed
to be a room off it .I didn’t ask what it was but would soon know.

”Now Thomas let’s get your clothes off and then we’ll give you a
bath, you look like you need one,” this was a surprise, I said,” I
can do that myself.”


Susan placed her hand on my chest and pushed me onto the bed. I was shocked that she and Pamela forcibly removed my clothes so easily swiftly removing my socks,
trousers and underpants and it wasn’t long before I was naked.



Susan looked at me and said “Thomas you are such a tiny little boy are you really 15, you look more like you are 8 years old rather than almost 16?

I was led to the nearby bathroom, the bath was full of foamy water, “ now
get in Thomas, it isn’t too hot and no need to blush, we’ve seen it
all before,” and I did as I was told, they both began to wash me
with flannels and sponges and no area was spared,” we want you nice
and clean for your real surprise downstairs!”

When Aunt Sally entered the living room, she saw all the things,
she’d seen before on other visits, like the three piece suite with its
big armchairs and the dining room table but on top of the table her
eyes were drawn to the garments laid out and she inspected them,” oh!
Oh my! Aren’t they lovely, just as you said, I can’t wait to see the
look on his face.” Then they drank their tea in the expectation of my imminent arrival.

In the bathroom, I had now been thoroughly cleaned and washed
including my hair which was quite long as most boy’s were in the early
Seventies and the girls nodded to each other and Susan told me to get
out of the bath, then I was subject to a rigorous drying as two
towels worked away and finally talcum powder was applied.
Pamela said, “ he looks ready now,” and they wrapped a dry towel
around me and pulled and pushed me to the stairs .All I could say
was,” can I put my clothes back on, WHY AREN’T WE GOING TO THE
BEDROOM!”

Susan said, “Thomas you’ve got all you need on for now, now
downstairs with you and don’t get excited,”

I followed Susan down the stairs with Pamela behind me to the
living room and we entered the room, Aunt Sally spoke first,”
Thomas I’ve some news for you,” and I turned to face her sitting on
the sofa next to Sue,” I’m going away until Saturday but you can stay
here, where I know you’ll get the attention you need, you’ve some
spares clothes in the car and perhaps one of the girls will get them
now for you, but you won’t need them today,”

I hadn’t seen the table and it’s contents and was taking in the
ominous news when Mrs Robinson joined in,” Thomas you’re welcome to
stay here till your Aunt comes back, but from now you will call me
Aunt or Aunty Sue , the same thing applies to Pamela and Susan , “ the
girls giggled at this ,and then she went on to say , “I can see your a
naughty type of boy and it will be necessary to control you, but we
can do that , now have a look at the table ,”

I walked over to the dining room table and my eyes filled with a
mixture of terror and horror as I saw, laid out in matching pairs,
what looked like childish pyjamas.

”Have a good look, Thomas, you can pick them up, you’ll be wearing
them anyway and Sally’s going to pick a pair for you tonight, he’s
still having a 4 ‘o’ clock bedtime, is he Sal?”

”Yes Sue, you heard me promise him that, he should be in bed for
then but I’ll leave it up to you to set his bedtime for the rest of
the week, when he’s back under my control, his latest bedtime will be
6, and only if his behaviour is very good, and the yellow one’s will
be fine for tonight.

While this was going on, I looked down at the patterns of the
nightmare and saw blue teddy bear pyjamas, pink space men and
rockets, white footballs, red racing cars and yellow bunny rabbits,
but I saw something else as well, there seemed to be another pyjama
jacket poking out in the same colour as each pair.

”Thomas, I see you’ve noticed the nightshirts, show him the blue one
girls, he needs to put something on now anyway, lets see what the
length is like.”

As the girls positioned themselves by me, and Susan picked up the
garment from the blue pile, I shouted out,” I’M 16 ON FRIDAY, NOT
10, AND I’M NOT WEARING THESE, I WON’T WEAR THEM EVER!!!!”

Sue said in a calm voice,” get him into it girls! “

I saw Aunt Sally reaching into her handbag and the handle of a
hairbrush appeared, saying, “he needs a good spanking, bring him
here, such nonsense, I’ll teach you to be so cheeky!”

” No need for that Sal, the girls know what to do, they’ve had some
experience.”

Pamela held me my arms down, as I struggled and Susan forced the
’nightshirt’ over my head and pulled it down, removing the towel as it
fell on me, then they both pulled my arms through, and Susan buttoned
it up to the neck and folded down what I learnt later was a peter
pan collar.

I looked down at the blue cloth with its teddy bears; I couldn’t see
my feet and my hands were covered to the fingers by the soft material.

Sue then said, “ boys do wear nightshirt’s Thomas and you look
lovely, unfortunately the lady who made these and the pyjamas, made
them in a girls style because that was what she was used to, so they
do look a bit like nightie, but Sally put you in one of those didn’t
she, so I don’t see a problem.”

”He’d be back in one by now, if he was at home and sobbing with a
very sore bottom, in bed, for that outburst!”

Then Susan pulled out a chair to the table with my intended nightwear
lying there and sat down and Pamela pushed and tugged me over Susan’s
knee, with my hands resting on the floor, giving support.

Susan said.” now Thomas we are going to play the yes and no game,
that’s all you have to answer, works like this, I ask you a question,
then I give you a little spanking, then you give me the answer, if
you give the wrong answer, well it’s a bit more spanking, then you
can have another go, do you understand, yes I’m sure you do! “

While she was telling me this, I felt the hem of my ‘nightshirt’
pulled back to bare my bottom and her hand resting there, and then
she began.

”Thomas, are you a good boy?” she raised her hand high in the air,
pushing me down with the other.

SMACK! OW! SMACK! OW! SMACK! OW! SMACK! OW! SMACK! OW! SMACK!
SMACK! OOOW! !

”Well Thomas, are you a good little boy?”

” Yes I am,” I managed to say through the stinging, she had a
very heavy hand, the equal of her mother.


”Wrong ANSWER!!” and a flurry of spanks began again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! OOOOOW!

Her hand had fallen so quickly, it was only at the end I could let
out my response.

” Same question, are you a good little boy?”

This time I answered,” NO!” and felt the beginning of a tear.

”Correct, your a very naughty boy, by all accounts and won’t do
what your told!”

Then Aunty Susan said, “ Pamela has a question she needs an answer to,
will you make Thomas some sandwiches and get him a drink, because
when she’s finished, he’s going into those yellow jim jams, so Sally
can see how lovely they are and he can sit on my knee for a cuddle and
then it’s time for him to see his bedroom and bed, a little before
4, but you were naughty complaining before Thomas! Is that all right
Sal?”

” That sounds perfect, nice to see his bottom getting the attention
it deserves,” and she gave a little laugh, which made everyone smile
except me.

Pamela tugged me up, and took her place on the chair, lifting up
the hem and letting the others see my reddish bottom, and then Susan
left the room.

Pamela said, “ now here’s my question, should a naughty boy, which
you just said you were, be put to bed, very early Thomas? “

Again her arm was raised very high, and I thought to myself I should
say yes, as I’m going there anyway, and my bottom was so sore.


SMACK! SMACK! OW! OW! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! OOOOOW! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
OOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

I felt the tears coming, as it really hurt and then Pamela said with
her hand resting on my rear, “well, what’s the answer?”

I said,” yes! Yes! They should!! “

” Thank you Pamela, very impressive, Sal will you get his pyjamas
and we’ll get him ready for bed,”

Aunt Sally, picked them up off the table and Sue came to me, “ now
Thomas, arms in the air, let’s get your nightie off, sorry
”nightshirt” you’ll soon be ready for bed, it’s just after three,
Sally, jacket or trousers first?”

I put my arms in the air and Sally undid the buttons, and then
lifted the hem over my head and pulled it off me, and Sally said,”
I trousers like first.”

Sally held up the pyjama trousers for me to step into,” in you go,
you naughty boy, let’s cover that red backside, come on, hesitate
and this time it will be my knee you go over!”

I had no intention of hesitating but a tear fell down my face, which
Aunty Sue wiped with a tissue, she pulled from her pocket.

First I stepped into, one leg and then the other, and she pulled
them up, it was clear they were long, and she let the elasticised
waist crack back on my bottom which made me wince.

” Now on with the jacket Thomas, nearly ready for bed,” and Sue put
one arm through the sleeve and then the other, pulling both sides
together and doing up the buttons to the neck, finishing by tucking
the jacket into the trousers.

The pyjamas were too big for me and the pyjama legs flopped over my feet and the sleeves of the pyjama jacket completely covered my hands.

Sue said,” I think pyjamas that are too big create the right feeling in a naughty boy, making him feel small and babyish.”

Aunty Sally’s hand brushed over my crotch and I involuntarily reacted and immediately blushed. Aunty Sally was obviously aware of my arousal. She smiled slightly but continued, “ I see what you mean about these pyjamas being made from a girls pattern, there is no opening for his pee-pee and the buttons are on the left well, never mind Thomas, your pyjamas make you look just like a naughty little boy, just what we intended.”


Just as they finished, the girls came back in the room with plate of
sandwiches and a drink, and Aunty Sue told me to sit at the table and
asked the girls to put my nightclothes in my bedroom.



Susan put down the sandwiches and drink on the table and Pamela put
the folded pyjamas and “nightshirts” into a neat pile which they
divided up between them and then they left the room.

”I can’t stay much longer Sue, I’m leaving tonight, I better get
his things from the car, if he can stay out of bed long enough to
wear them that is and you know what I want doing while I’m away.”

Sue replied, “ thank you I’m taking him upstairs when he’s
finished, then I’m going to tell him a story, if you have to go
that’s all right, but do you want to see his bedroom, Thomas let’s
show Aunt Sally your bedroom, and then you can come back down to
finish your tea and then it’s bed for the night.”

Sue told me follow her and Aunty followed behind me up the stairs
and she went into the bedroom where I’d been undressed for my bath,
which seemed hours ago, but wasn’t really, and then Sue opened the
door I’d seen earlier and told me to come in. Before I did I could see
my clothes had been tidied away.

”Thomas this is your bedroom, either Pamela or Susan will sleep
next door, and you are not to leave it without permission or you will
get a spanking you won’t forget.

I looked around the bedroom it seemed to have two pairs of curtains,
one black and one pink, the bed was a single and it had a white
bedspread and white pillows and there was a teddy bear, poking out
from under the covers. A large chair sat in the corner, like part of a
3-piece suite, and there were a couple of chests of drawers and a
clothes bin, which had my clothes in it, but no pyjamas or
nightwear. Sue looked in the drawers and found everything had been put
away.

”Oh! , They’re good girls, now, Thomas this is your bedroom, so
you have to keep it tidy and clean, you’ll be spending more time here
than anywhere else.” Before she could continue Sally said, “it’s a
lovely room, perfect for discipline and punishment, excuse me though
I have to go. Be a very good boy Thomas while I’m away or else!”

We followed her downstairs to the door, she popped out for
my clothes and gave them to Aunt Sue said goodnight to me and then we
waved her goodbye, me in my yellow bunny rabbit pyjamas and then
Aunty told me to finish my tea before bed.

It still wasn’t 4 ‘o’ clock when I ascended the stairs back to the
bedroom, and then the girls appeared to say good night, gave me a
little kiss and left, but not before patting my sore bottom.

Aunt Sue, put my clothes in two drawers and put my spare pair of
shoes outside the room to take down later, then she sat in the chair
and told me to sit on her lap, I did as I was told and she said “ I’m
going to tell you a story but you’ll be in bed for that, you’re
probably wondering about the two pairs of curtains, well one pair
let’s in the sun and the other makes this dark for when you need to
sleep, there’s a chamber pot under the bed, if you need to go to the
toilet but I’ll take you there before I close the door for the night,
it has a key, so there will not be any naughty wandering , but after
10 one or the other of the girls will be next door but I wouldn’t
disturb either of them or you’ll get more of what you experienced this
afternoon, be warned.”

As she told me this she stroked my hair and held me close to her chest, then she said, “ your bedtime can be very early Thomas, and if it’s early it means you’ve been naughty, so your bottom will be sore, if you keep to a set bedtime, it’s on with your
pyjamas or nightie at least 2 hours before bedtime and because of your naughtiness today your pyjama time will be 3 hours before bedtime tomorrow.”

Your Aunt has left strict instructions on how your punishment will develop
I have some ideas of my own, so you’ll be getting used to some changes in your daily routine, hopefully you will be tired and ready for bye-byes when you’re tucked in and always remember you can be put to bed even earlier than this. “



I didn’t like the sound of any of this and tried to speak but she put her finger gently against my lip. “Hush now, you don’t want a bedtime spanking do you?”

I shook my head. “Now into bed with you but first you can close your pink curtains,”
and I got off her knee and drew the curtains and she pulled back the
covers to the bed, holding it open for me to get in, which I did a
few seconds later and she tucked in the sheets and pulled the cover
up to my chin. Then she sat down in the chair and said she would tell
me as story.

Then Aunty gave me a kiss and left the room, saying,” it’s
still early but I’ll be up at 8 to change the curtains and take you
to the toilet.” and I heard the click of the door.

As I lay back in bed, not really believing either that I had been put to bed early wearing yellow bunny rabbit winceyette pyjamas or how I easily I was becoming used to early bedtimes like a naughty boy.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment