Monday 7 November 2011

A visit to Mrs Robinson continued..


Amazingly I didn’t wake up until Pamela opened the bedroom door.

“Get your self downstairs quickly, your breakfast is on the table.”

I got up and unbuttoned my pyjamas, dressed and quickly dashed down as I was quite famished and looking forward to breakfast. The three females stared at me. Pamela spoke first. “ What on earth… did I tell you to put clothes on? Go and put your pyjamas back on at once, that’s another spanking you’ve earned.”

“But that’s ridiculous, “ I began to argue. Aunty Sue said.

“Do you want to spend the day in bed? No, well I want you back here dressed in your bunny rabbit pyjamas in 2 minutes.”

I rushed off again and buttoned back on the babyish winceyette pyjama jacket and hurriedly pulled on the pyjama bottoms. Aunt Sue looked me up and down before saying. “One spanking for not having your top button fastened and another for not tucking you pyjama jacket inside your pyjama bottoms. Come along.” She patted her lap and I reluctantly lay across her lap. Her hand made circular movements on my pyjama clad bottom before she began to spank.

“Oww… stop!” I cried, my legs flailing wildly. Aunty Sue could certainly spank very hard and very painfully with just the palm of her hand.

Much to my surprise Aunty Sue stopped spanking but kept me balanced across her lap, her hand gently caressing my blistered bottom through the winceyette material of my pyjamas. Suddenly her fingers grasped the elastic of the pyjama waistband and pulled them back to reveal my pink bottom. I felt her cooling breath as she gently blew on my exposed flesh.       

“Let’s play the question game again first. I want you to pick your bedtime today. I will say a time and you will answer, yes please Aunty Sue I want to be put to bed at… today please. If you don’t answer I will ask the question again but this time the time will be an hour earlier, let’s start.”

The spanking resumed, “Does Thomas want to go to beddy-byes at 5 o’clock today?”

She asked. Stupidly it took me a few more painful whacks before I gave in and blurted out. “Yes please Aunty Sue I want to be put to bed at 3 o’clock today.”

“Susan, Pamela, take this naughty boy and get him dressed in something suitable for our visit to Miss Kettle.”

Pamela gripped and twisted my earlobe, marching me upstairs as Susan gloated,

“ How are you enjoying your visit with us so far Thomas, there’s lots more surprises in store for you yet!” 


No comments:

Post a Comment